Complications

A few years passed and the twins were approaching eight years old. Izumi had started to become increasingly gifted with her quirk for her age along with her best friend Katcchan. Izuku's martial arts classes had also begun in full, with Izukus beginning to learn the basics of Judo and Boxing. Both were his chosen fields to practice after his research on what most heros use, and for being a complete novice he was pretty good!

Izuku and his dad got very close as the years went on, often spending time bonding over Izuku's interests in robots and machines and his dream of becoming a hero. However they didn't get to spend as much time together anymore. His dad had begun to train Izumi a lot more and he understood that she needed that training if she was gonna be a great hero! It did suck however when she used that training on him.

Things had really changed at school. Izuku's friend count and dropped to dangerously low levels with most kids either ignoring or making fun of him Katcchan was the worst. It did hurt when Izumi stopped helping him, even more so when she started joining in. It also sucked now that it hadn't stopped at name calling anymore. Often Izuku became a test dummy of sorts, kids started to hit him from time to time. Katcchan was constant he even started using his quirk, and then so did Izumi....

"Don't you dare tell dad about this again Deku!" Izumi hissed at her brother staring at his curled up form on the ground.

Izumi's new favourite game was "hold the Deku!" Using her telekinesis to hold him place while Katcchan would use his explosion to punch Izuku in the stomach. That hurt a lot, and it hurt Izuku's heart a lot more. However Izuku took it in stride! These were all things he needed to be aware of when he was a hero! They were teaching him how they be strong like them! That made a lot more sense!

As the years passed and Izukus friend count dwindling he had focused his free time else where. Izuku's interest in machines and robots exploded in a chaotic frenzy! Taking the time with his dad and one of his dads friend who was from I Island! Izuku learned a whole heck load more about both and engineering as a whole. At the age of 7 both he and his father (along with some help from Mr Shield.) had finally constructed THEIR VERY OWN ROBOT! It was a small thing majority of it was a camera on treads with two small arms! It's absolutely necessary purpose!

To pass the butter of course!

It was a tremendous breakthrough for Izuku in his passion! As well as it was a divide that formed in Izumi, seeing how much time and how much fun Izuku had with their dad made her upset. Why did he spend that time with Izuku when he could spend more of it helping her train her quirk! She needed it more! And Izuku could've built the stupid robot by himself! Katcchan probably could with his eyes closed! It was stupid maybe, maybe Katsuki was right about Izuku, he was right about a lot of things after all.

__________________________________
Authors note:

Hey y'all sorry that these last few have been pretty short, I don't really have much planned out for this kinda stuff and I'm kinda trying to rush through it while getting the important stuff out of the way.

Secondly, I'm gonna age everyone up with UA being a university and everyone being 18 going into it. Also I'm trying to do the bitch Inko and betrayal of Izumi and Bakugo a bit differently from the usual style I see I hope it's a tad more believable. I was hoping to show Inko's decent a little more gradually having them start with noble intentions. For a while Izumi's also basically gonna be a bit of a jealous bitch.

Also with how I've been writing this Izukus jump in intelligence the things he builds may end up being a little unrealistic but I want y'all to know that he's not gonna be op or anything. Izuku jn this story is absolutely a mechanical genius, robotics, programming, and machines are his bread and butter.

Cheers stay awesome y'all!