Clash

Toshinori collapsed in his seat at the outcome of the second event. Even though he didn't win Izuku would be moving on to the finals and that's what mattered! He was proud of Izumi too for winning both his kids were making a good show. He attention was pulled when his signature ring tone

"A PHONE CALL IS HERE! A PHONE CALL IS HERE!" Chimed from his pocket. Picking up the device he saw it was Yuna calling him. Tentatively placing the phone against his ear he was not prepared for the ear piercing shriek.

"TOSHI HOLY SHIT! DID YOU SEE ALL THAT! Oh my god my heart nearly exploded a couple times!! Twerp really had it in em huh!!" Yuna said over the phone Toshinori could only laugh in response as they began to chat about the sporting events.

Izuku and Mei were sitting within their personal break rooms whilst they had taken a break so the students could have lunch and take a rest. Both inventors did neither.

"How are the capacitors lookin? Was everything stable? It's a shame we didn't have the time could you imagine if we were able to make you an army of Microbots! Oh and the lightsabers!!!!! Investors are gonna loose their minds over that!!!" Mei shouted excitedly as they examined all their equipment. Mei basically threw as much on her person as she could fit intent on giving an A class presentation!!! Izuku however had his various load out prepared, he had different equipment for each sceneario he'd be facing. He even had some equipment prepared for certain individuals. Whilst they didn't know yet for sure it would be tournament style it always was for the finals. Izuku was sure he'd be ready for anything they could throw at him. He checked over the power supply for both his "sabres" he'd have to change the names so he didn't get sued.....but that's for another time. He holstered the law bringer at his hip and adjusted all his straps. The mechanical "harness" wrrd as servos and joints moved with his body. This "harness" was a multifunctional exo skeleton. Designed to push the limits of the human body, this thing lived up to his purpose! His already impressive strength nearly doubled! Intensive movements became easier! It also gave Liz a stronger connection to his movements, before they were as if she was controlling the body! Now....it was like controlling a machine. he could have the steady hands of a surgeon with the precision of a sniper. He'd accomplished his life's work...he'd always said quirks weren't everything! When his plans came to reality....well the entire damn world will be rocked.

Izuku was still extremely pissed off at Izumi pulling the win out of her ass but he was just hoping it would give unwarranted confidence. Liz and Mei were talking enhancements and strategies as Izuku silently went through his preparations. From this moment on they'd been going in alone... they wouldn't find help in each other this time.

"Mei...." Izuku said turning to face Her slowly the somber tone quickly got Meis attention...she was never good at that kinda thing, people that is. But when it came to Izuku, she usually caught on quick.

"What's up Muscles whatcha need??" She replied before she was suddenly enveloped into a hug?? She and Izuku weren't usually physical in showing their friend ship. They didn't hug, they didn't even really high five that much. Intimacy and touch were both things Mei never really cared for and Izuku well he just didn't like things touching him. So this put her on edge slightly as he hugged her tightly.

"Liz looked into the next event and it's going to one versus one full boar quirk fighting. If....if you go up against Katc-Bakugo....or even Izumi, step out of the ring or withdrawal." Mei never really planned on going far in this part anyways she'd known it would be some tournament style event so she'd planned to just show off her first match and be done. But Izuku was saying that if she was paired against one of them to just bow out? She looked at him confused as she was about to speak he cut her off.

"They're.....they're dangerous Mei, you'll know soon but please just...just promise you'll drop out if your against either ok?" Muscles hardly ever asked for much like her original plan anyway so she didn't loose anything by agreeing however she did discover something from this overall pointless interaction.