A small surprise 4

Mitch👹:
I took a deep breath as I finally worked up the courage to look at the pregnancy test in my hands. I had been feeling Ill the last couple of days, and this was my last resort.

Ok. Two blue lines. Positive...

I looked at the other three that I had taken, and they all read positive. I tried to not freak out as I stood in the bathroom, not sure whether to be excited, scared or both.

I didn't know how much time passed, but there was a knock on the locked bathroom door. "(Y/n), love, is everything alright? Are you throwing up again? You've been in there for a while..." Mitch explained, obviously worried.

I took another deep breath, trying to calm down, then turned to the door. I unlocked it, then opened it. Mitch looked at me worriedly. "(Y/n)?"

"Mitch," I started, unable to look him in the eyes as he took my hand in his. "Mitch, I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby. That's why I haven't been feeling well..." I explained, deciding to just get it out there.

Mitch cupped my cheek, making me look at him. He was smiling. "Are you serious? We're going to have a baby?" I nodded my head, starting to smile too. "(Y/n), my little sugar glider, that's amazing! I can't believe it!"

He pulled me into a hug, resting one hand on my stomach. I heard him sigh, then Felicity was between us, yipping and rubbing against me. Mitch laughed, petting the fox between her ears.

"Your gonna protect her, aren't you?" Mitch asked, to which Felicity sat down and barked, obviously ready for whatever came our way.

I giggled and scratched her underneath her chin. "Thank you, Felicity, it means a lot to me."

Turbo🏎️:
I sighed as I tried to push Ursa off of my stomach for what seemed the millionth time. She seemed to be protective of me, and wouldn't let me do anything basically.

I just about gave up, until I heard Tamara's voice.  "What have you gotten yourself into (y/n)?"

"I don't know, but can you help?"

"Of course, I can. I've got your husband to keep Ursa at bay and a medic to see what's going on."

"Great." I sighed as Turbo looked at me in concern and dragged Ursa away, much to the gummy bear's dismay. The medic came forward with medical supplies in hand.

He started examining me, feeling for lumps in my stomach and chest, before bringing out a stethoscope and placing it on my chest, then lower to listen to my lungs, then even lower, where he stopped.

He signaled something to Tamara, who smirked. "Congrats (y/n), you and your man are going to have a baby."

I heard Turbo gasp, then he ran up to my side. "Let me see, let me listen!" He exclaimed. I sighed fondly, and the medic handed him the stethoscope. Turbo listened for a moment, before smiling ear to ear.

"There are two spare heartbeats in there, lollipop! Yours, and a like gumdrops!" Turbo handed the medic his stethoscope and pulled me into a hug, which Ursa quickly interrupted. She was quick to assume her position, head on my stomach, huffing in annoyance.

I sighed but patted her head. Turbo laughed, going to hold my hand. "You are the best, most smartest bear ever, aren't you Ursa."

John Silver💎:
I already knew. You would know after two other kids. I was pregnant with John's child, and I was nervous. Not about telling him, no, but about how the kids would react. Orion and Kaida were as close as I could hope for, but I was scared of What throwing a third kid in the mix would do. I just had to hope it would be ok.