Hans 👑

How you meet:
"Thank you for coming Ms. (y/n). I fear something is wrong with my youngest son, he doesn't act at all the way he used to." I nodded my head, following the queen of the southern isles. "I'll do all I can your highness, but it may take a while." She nodded and opened the door that led to the dungeons.

"We normally have him go work in the stables, but we kept him in here today for your visit." We made our way down and stopped in front of the cell that held Prince Hans. He looked up and glared at me.

I took a deep breath, sensing magic surrounding him. "Can I have a moment alone with him your highness?" She nodded and made her way back up the stairs. I used my magic to unlock the door of the cell, much to the prince's astonishment.

I walked right up to him and made him look me in the eyes. After a moment, I knew exactly what was wrong. "You have been cursed by troll magic. They wished for someone else to have true love with the person you loved, so they locked up that part of you and turned you into a cruel man."

Hans smirked, the emotions in his eyes seeming to battle each other. "And what are you going to do to fix that?" I sighed, starting to charge my hand with magic. "I'm going to ask you to stay still for a moment." He looked at me confused, then I plunged my hand into his chest.

Hans screamed in pain, causing the queen and three of the princes to run down into the dungeon. One of the princes drew his sword, but his mother held him back. I fished around for a second before finding what I wanted.

I pulled my hand out, and with it came a length of magic chain. Hans screamed again, but after another moment, I pulled the rest of the chain out, and Hans collapsed to the ground.

Getting to know each other:
After Prince Hans had been transported to his room, I talked to the queen. "Your majesty, I need to stay with Prince Hans for a while. Troll magic is tricky, and the chain may return." The queen sighed. "So be it, just make sure my son is safe." I nodded my head, then went up to his room.

One of the maidservants looked at me, then curtsied. "Prince Hans has just awoken, Ms. (y/n)." I nodded, thanking her, then made my way into his room. When I opened the door, Prince Hans was standing by a window, looking out it, down at the people bustling around in the town square.

I came inside the room, closing the door behind me. "Prince Hans, how are you feeling?" He looked at me, sighing. "Are you the witch that cured me of the troll magic?" I nodded my head, and he smiled at me. "Thank you. Being under that spell, I was trapped inside my own mind. I couldn't do anything but watch as I hurt everyone around me..."

He sighed again, his eyes filled with regret and sorrow. I smiled at him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Do not worry Prince Hans. Troll magic is tricky, so I will have to stay for a while longer, but in a few months you should be right as rain." He nodded, smiling back at me. "Then I want you to stay by my side at all possible times, just in case."

I nodded but found I might not be able to fulfill his request. "Your highness, as much as I would love that, there are other people who need my magic to heal them." Hans grinned, a certain light behind his eyes.

"Then I will come with you. As the thirteenth prince, I don't have that many duties, so I should be able to come with you most days." I sighed, nodding my head. "Of course, Prince Hans, I look forward to your company."

They save you:
It had been a week, and luckily, Hans hadn't had a relapse. He would gladly follow me around the kingdom, watching as I healed the people.

We were at one house that especially needed my help. The household consisted of a lovely husband and wife, and their three kids. The father, who was also a soldier for the Royal family, had fallen deathly ill. If he continued the way he was going, the family would be left without income, and possibly the father and husband that this man was.