They develope feelings

Their POV

Ursul🐙:
I sighed as I watched (y/n) sketch. They were rather good, getting almost every detail of my appearance correct, and I found myself admiring them.

They has shown themself to be quite determined and curious, willing to go to great lengths to get the answer they desired. Their mind was beautiful, and I was very much attracted to them.

They looked up from their sketch, and they smiled at me. I unconsciously smiled back and wondered what those lips would feel like against mine...

Ratigan 🐭:
As soon as Jasper disappeared, I felt an enormous amount of relief. (Y/n) was quite shaken up, but I was able to get them home, and they started to relax with a cup of tea.

I started to think back on the incident with Jasper and found my blood starting to boil. As I thought about it further, I knew I wanted no one to touch them but me.

Their suffering caused me pain, and I didn't want them to feel powerless like that ever again. I would protect them, no matter the cost...

Clayton 🗡:
As I was carrying (y/n) on the final leg to the camp, I found myself constantly checking to see if they were still all right. I took extra careful steps as to not wake them, wanting to protect them from everything in this jungle.

I tightened my grip on them as I realized the feeling in my chest was more than just possessiveness and greed, but affection and caring, the two things that scared me the most...

Bill Sykes 💵:
I constantly looked at the rearview mirror to check on (y/n). Their shoulders were tense, and they seemed reluctant to even move in my car. It was probably fear of damaging it and becoming in my debt.

Their timidity only attracted me to them more. I had a present for them in the back, but that would have to wait till I get their heart in my hands...

Maleficent 🥀:
I studied each and every detail of (y/n)'s peaceful sleeping face, taking in their long eyelashes, plump lips, and gorgeous (h/c) hair sprawled beneath them.

Their determination to learn magic was fascinating, and I found myself drawn to them in a way I'd never felt before...

Father Gothel 🌼:
I find myself smiling as (y/n) marveled at my ability to teleport, and even though felt weak, I tried to bring them up to the top of the tower, which they thoroughly enjoyed.

I sat down for a moment, wondering whether or not I finally found the person I was meant to settle down with...
———————————————————————————
Hey, lovelies! Hope you're having a wonderful day/night! This is just a reminder to please go check out "My Fairy Tale Ending." You don't have to if you don't want to, but it is my first original book posted on here and I would greatly appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism. But anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it!