You Meet Their Nemisis 2

Jafar🪔:
I took a deep breath, relishing in the scents all around me. Jafar and I had gone out to get groceries. Jafar has wandered off to get something, and I had finished with what I needed to, so I was just wandering around looking for him.

I was rounding a corner when I accidentally bumped into someone. I was knocked to the ground, but soon heard a young man's voice say, "I'm so sorry, are you alright." I smiled nervously at him, suddenly realizing who he was. "I'm alright my sultan. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He laughed it off and helped me up.

He looked at me for another moment, then his eyes seemed to shimmer. "Hey! Aren't you that thief that everyone was trying to catch a couple of months ago? All you stole was medicine, so I was pretty curious." I nodded, not ashamed at all. "My little sister was sick. I was too poor to pay for treatment, and nothing I stole seemed to work, there wasn't a cure for her."

The sultan seemed upset by this, walking alongside me. "Where is your sister now?" I smiled. "I was able to find a genie and wish for her health." The sultan stopped, looking at me in shock. "A genie? But the only genie near here is-!"

"(Y/n), there you are! I've been looking all over for you!" I turned around and saw Jafar coming towards us, holding his part of the groceries in his arms. The sultan seemed in shock. "Jafar?" The said man looked at him, then smiled.

"I apologize, but we must be on our way, dear sultan." With that, he took me by the hand and led me away.

Claude Frollo ✝️:
Claude and I were back in the Paris market, doing the shopping for the family. We had started together for a while but had to split up to make sure we got home on time. I was just finished with my part and was wandering around when I found another Gypsy girl dancing in the street to try and get some money. She seemed to be having fun, so o went up to her and joined.

She smiled at me and we danced together, she took a quick break, in which we took the opportunity to introduce ourselves. I smiled at her. "Hi, I'm (y/n)." She smiled back, fixing her jewelry in the process. "I'm Esmeralda." We talked some more, but soon we were back to dancing.

After a few more moments, I spotted Claude in the crowd and invited him to dance with me. At the same time, Esmeralda seemed to find her lover in the crowd and invited him as well. Claude joined me, although a bit reluctantly, and we danced for a good few minutes before we realized it was getting late. Esmeralda seemed to realize it too and came over to say goodbye.

As she turned to me, her face fell in shock, and Claude became fidgety. She pulled me into a hug, whispering into my ear, "Are you ok? Had he done anything to you or your family?" I shook my head, whispering back, "No, is perfectly fine, how do you think he learned to dance like that?" She nodded, then backed away. "If you ever need anything, I dance here almost every day." I nodded, then she and her lover were gone.

I looked at Claude with a raised eyebrow. "So, do you know her?"

Ursul🐙:
After Ursul had met my mother, he wanted to meet the Queen who had employed me. I was glad to introduce them, as Queen Ariel wanted to meet Ursul as well. She acted a little weird about him, but I brushed it aside thinking that it might just be her thinking of foreign policy.

I offered Queen Ariel my hand to try and make sure that she didn't slip on the sand and fall. She took it, one hand still holding her dress up, and followed me down to the edge of the beach. Near the sea bed, Ursul was waiting for us, holding presents for the queen.

When Queen Ariel saw Ursul, she froze. I looked at her, but she just shook her head and continued forward. Ursul looked our way, and he also froze.

Once everyone was close enough, awkward tension filled the air, until Queen Ariel spoke. "Ursul." The said man flinched at her harsh tone, but responded, "Hello Ariel. How are you...?" The Queen didn't respond, so I decided to speak.

"So you two know each other?" Queen Ariel sighed. "Yes. Back when I was a rebellious youth, I went to him for help in pursuit of my human love interest. He used me for an evil scheme that went south for him, and I thought he was dead." I looked at Ursul in exasperation. "Seriously Ursul?" Ursul just shrugged, the cautiously scuttled over, showing the gifts he had gathered for Queen Ariel.

In his hands was a shell necklace with a shark tooth pendant, a couple of pearls, and a potion to turn her into a mermaid temporarily. He said nothing and waited. The Queen sighed but accepted the gifts, which made Ursul relax. She smiled at him, then asked, "how is everything down there?"

Ratigan🐭:
Ratigan held my hand as we went out for an evening walk. My leg was feeling ok, but Ratigan watched over me to catch me just in case. The school day has been long, Ave we needed this to relax.

We were walking in a nicer part of town, talking about how maybe one day we'd be able to buy a house here, and be able to live the good life, full of luxuries and wanting for not.

We were rounding a corner when a little girl, who seemed to be in a rush, bumped into me. We both fell to the ground, and Ratigan was quick to my side. After making sure I was ok and helping me up, he looked at the little girl, his face falling slack in shock. "Olivia?"

The little girl looked at him, fear filling her eyes. "P-Professor Ratigan?" He double-checked I was ok, and then carefully approached Olivia. "It's alright Olivia, I'm not going to hurt you again..." I knew what he had done in the past, he told me after a while, but she shook her head, her eyes tearing up, then she got up and ran to me, hugging me tightly.

I sat down next to her, since I couldn't pick her up, and tried to comfort her. Ratigan started a little bit away, looking in his pockets, probably for candy. Once he found it, he kneeled then and gently offered it to her. She looked at him, and took it, smelling it before shoving it in her mouth.

After another moment, she let Ratigan sit next to me. Then we heard more footsteps and two men came running around the corner. They looked at Olivia and rushed over to us. They started fussing over her, scolding her for running off like that.

After they calmed down, they went to Thank us but stopped saw Ratigan. He sighed and stood up, giving me his hand to help me up. "I think it's time we got going my dear." I nodded and took his hand, but as I was getting up, my leg failed and I would've fallen had Ratigan not been there to catch me.

"Are you alright my dear?" I smiled and nodded. "I just may need more help on our way home." Ratigan nodded. "Of course dear." I looked back to wave goodbye to Olivia and the two men, and they seemed in shock.

Clayton🗡:
My grandfather had finally managed to get another expedition to the jungle funded, and Clayton and I were both invited. We excitedly talked about what we would do, what we might find, and then finally arrived at the jungle.

We had been there for a few days now and were pretty deep into the jungle. Clayton and I had gone off on our own once camp was set for the night, but we didn't go too far. We were talking and holding hands, when all of a sudden, I was pulled into the trees by the neckline of my dress.

I looked up and saw a young man and woman, and after a moment, I recognized the woman. "You're Jane! The girl that never came back from the jungle!" She smiled and nodded. "I decided to stay here after I fell in love with Tarzan. But that's not the point right now. Are you ok? I know how awful Clayton can be..." I shook my head. "I'm perfectly fine. Clayton and I are in love, and we're here with my grandfather." Have seemed skeptical but nodded.

Then I heard Clayton calling my name. I leaned over the branch, yelling back, "I'm ok! I'll be down in a second." I could see him nervously gripping his machete, and Jane nodded to Tarzan, who sighed, but grabbed me by the waist and started getting me down.

Once my feet touched the ground, I ran over to Clayton, who pulled me into a hug. He looked over at Tarzan. "Thank you." Tarzan just nodded in acknowledgment then went back up into the trees.