Preview

So I've officially published the first chapter of my first original book on here, and I thought I'd give you guys a preview. It's retelling of fairytales, a mix of the original Grimms brothers, Disney, and my own imagination. It's not going to be the first chapter, but lines from already planned chapters. If you like what you see here, please go check it out! It's called "My Fairytale Ending."
———————————————————————————
The witch has been stealing fairytales for centuries, making the originals become more and more rare.
———————————————————————————
I grit my teeth, not liking where this was heading. "What experiment?" The witch laughed. "I need you to enter the fairytales and chance them however you wish! You get your own happily ever after, many times!"
———————————————————————————
"And what gift would you like, my dear Stella?" I looked at my supposed father, and before I knew it, I started speaking without thinking about it. "I would like a single rose." My father smiled, giving an approving nod.
———————————————————————————
"You're the witch? You're so tiny!" The witch crossed her arms. "Well, I have to sneak around somehow!"
———————————————————————————
My father returned home with a solemn face. "I'm sorry my daughters, one of you must go live with a monster..."
———————————————————————————
The beast's fur was surprisingly soft, and I found myself relaxing into it.
———————————————————————————
My sisters wanted me to stay, but I knew I what would happen if I did, so I rushed back to the castle.
———————————————————————————
Our wedding would be a spring one, but for now, in the dead of winter, I just enjoyed relaxing in my soon-to-be-husband's strong, warm embrace.
———————————————————————————
It had been many years, and the witch finally showed her face again. "It's time to move on, but if it's any consolation, I can tell you what fairytale you'll be going to next." I nodded, too weak to speak. "Little Red Riding Hood."