The wedding

Shan Yu 🪶:
I took a deep breath as I messed with the hem of my sleeve, waiting with bated breath as my attendants made sure everything was perfect. Empress Mulan had offered to make sure my wedding was perfect, and pay for it all. Shan Yu and I gratefully accepted.

The wedding was small, with my parents and siblings, a few of the Huns that Shan Yu had told that he was still alive, the emperor and empress, and a couple of castle attendants. I could see them all from where I was standing. I could also see my soon-to-be husband.

He was dressed in the traditional wedding robes of his people, obviously just as nervous as I was, but he had the biggest smile on his face. Hayabusa and Altair stood on either side of the priest, watching everyone intently.

I took another breath as my attendants gave me the all-clear, then started to walk down the aisle. Shan Yu looked at me, and I could see the tears in his eyes. As I got up on the altar, I could hardly hear what the priest was saying as I held Shan Yu's hands.

It didn't seem to be very long before we were pronounced husband and wife, and were able to share our first kiss as such. We stayed in an embrace enjoying each other's warmth. Soon though, we were walking back down the aisle to the reception.

The reception lasted only a few hours, with amazing food, more gifts than we knew what to do with, and smiles all around. Eventually, we were escorted to where we would be spending our honeymoon. It was a large, luxurious house behind the palace, hidden away behind stalks of bamboo and a beautiful pond.

As soon as the door shut behind us, I let out a sigh of relief. I heard Shan Yu chuckle behind me, so I turned to him with a smile. "Are you ready to relax, my love?" Shan Yu nodded, picking me up and carrying me to the bed. I shrieked a laugh out as he laid us down and started to pepper my face with kisses.

After a minute, he lay next to my, keeping me close. "I love you bunny." I kissed his cheek, smiling softly. "I love you too, dearest." Shan Yu sighed again, cuddling into me. "I don't know what I did to earn such a beautiful wife."

Gaston💪🏼:
After much planning, it was agreed upon that we would have the wedding in the castle. Everything was perfect, decorated with a mixture of antlers and flowers, light filtering through the windows with perfect colors.

I looked over at my dad, who was weeping openly with the biggest smile on his face. I reached my hand out to wipe away his tears and smiled gently at him. "Don't cry, dad! There's no need for tears!" He shook his head and laughed quietly. "I know. I'm just so happy for you, and I'm so proud of you." I pulled him into one final hug before the door opened and the music started.

Dad held tightly onto my arm as he walked me down the aisle, nodding as he handed me off to Gaston. Gaston silently thanked him and held my hands as tightly as possible. I tried to focus on what the priest was saying, but all I could focus on were Gaston's eyes, the warmth of his hands, and my heart pounding in excitement in my ears. But then came the words that would seal this whole thing.

"Do you, Gaston LeGume, take (y/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" Gaston nodded eagerly. "I do."

"And do you, (y/n) (l/n), take Gaston LeGume to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" I took a deep breath so I wouldn't stumble over the words and smiled. "I do."

The priest smiled at us as he shut his book. "Then I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Gaston dipped me as he kissed me. It was a kiss full of love and passion, soft and sweet as he poured all of his emotions into it.