The Wedding 2

Jafar🪔:
I took a deep breath as Jasmin and Genie finished helping me get ready. Genie fastened a necklace as he smiled from ear to ear. "I am so excited! I can't wait to walk you down the aisle!" I smiled back at him, straightening a bracelet. "Thank you for agreeing to it."  Jasmin squeezed my hand. "It's almost time." I nodded my head, then Noya opened the door, smiling at me. "Let's go (y/n)! Jafar can't wait to see you!"

I took another deep breath and nodded, standing up. I took Genie's arm and Noya grabbed her basket of flower petals. I could hear the music before the doors opened, and felt my excitement grow. As I saw my beloved, he smiled at me, subtly extending his hand, waiting for me at the altar.

Noya walked ahead of me, excitedly spreading the flower petals. Genie gently urged me forward, and it didn't take long for me to reach the altar. Genie smiled at Jafar, then gently let me go. Jafar took my hands, smiling at me.

The imam quickly started reading our wedding vows, and when it was time, Jafar and I said together, "Qubool, qubool, qubool." People cheered around us, and then the party started.

It was large, with almost the entire kingdom attending. There was dancing, singing, and seemingly an unending amount of food. Jafar and I enjoyed it, laughing and talking with each other and those around us, opening some presents, and holding hands.

Jafar looked at me, then leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I love you so much (y/n). I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Noya." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you more than you could ever know."

The party didn't end until many hours later when it was time for Jafar and me to head off to our honeymoon. I smiled at Noya And Jasmin, the smallest bit of anxiety eating at me. "Are you sure you're going to be ok to take care of Noya Jasmin?" Jasmin nodded, a small smile on her face. "Of course. She'll be safe and sound when you get back." I nodded my head and then turned to Noya.

I pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head. "You be on your best behavior. Don't cause any trouble for the sultaness." She nodded, kissing my cheek. "Don't worry about me. You go have fun!" I nodded my head, and Jafar and I were off.

Claude Frollo✝️:
For our wedding, we agreed to a mixture of our two cultures, with the wedding being officiated by a priest, and having a traditional bread exchange.

I waited excitedly in my dress, just wanting to run down the aisle. It was only mere moments before I had to keep myself from going into a dead sprint down the aisle due to my nerves and excitement, but I eventually made it to the altar. Claude took my hands, and I listened as best I could to the priest, and even the "I do"s barely registered before we were sat down.

Some bread was placed on my lap as Claude sat in front of me. Salt was sprinkled over it, and we ate it as my family cheered around me. It was then that the party truly began.

The band started playing and Claude pulled me into the dance. We dance for a couple of songs, but it didn't take long for my mom to steal me away.

She smiled at me as we waited to the music, sighing gently. "I am so happy for you, my daughter. If your father could see you now..." I smiled and squeezed her hand. "Thank you, mama. I know he isn't exactly the guy you wanted me to marry, but I love him so much."

I heard mama laugh, so I looked over at her. "My daughter, I never cared who you married, as long as he made you happy and treated you well. Of course, I was a little apprehensive about him at first, but can you blame me." I giggled and shook my head. "I can't mama, but thank you for warming up to him." She giggled, then shook her head.