Proposal 4

Mitch👹:
I smiled, wondering what Mitch could possibly have for me. He grabbed my hands and smiled at me. "(Y/n), I don't know much about humans, so I've asked Ava to help me with this part. I have never felt love like this towards someone or loved like this by someone. You've shown me how happy I can be (y/n). I want to share this happiness with you forever."

He got down on one knee, his cape flowing majestically. "I love you so much (y/n). I want you to say you love me as well, and I hope you will say yes to my question." He pulled out a ring looking up at me with nervousness and complete love. "(Y/n), will you do me the honor of joining me in love, and marry me in your human tradition?" I felt a large grin split my face and kneeled to hug him.

"You don't even have to ask Mitch! Of course, I will!" He hugged me back, sighing in relief. He slipped the ring onto my finger, then pulled me back into the hug. We stayed like that for a moment, until we felt something hard and small begin to pelt us.

I looked up and saw Ava smiling at us, with her hand in a bag of rice. "Congrats! My little sister is going to get married before me!" She sighed and I giggled. "Don't worry Ava, I'm sure you'll find someone soon!" She sighed and shook her head, then threw another handful of rice at us.

I laughed, then looked at Mitch, who was still smiling at me. I kissed him and felt more than ready to start a new chapter of my life, with my sister, and my fiancé, I knew I could be happy.

Turbo🏎:
Turbo laughed, grabbing my hands. "Oh (y/n), shall I count the ways I love you!" I giggled and shook my head. He smiled and spun me around. "Well, I'll at least count a few. (Y/n) my dear, I love you as a racer loves their car, as a king loves his crown! I love you so much, that I can't describe it. I love you so much, that I want to shower you with my love for eternity. I love everything about you! So (y/n), I have a question for you!"

I giggled as he got down on one knee, and looked at Ursa, who sat down and smiled. I looked back at Turbo, who had pulled out a ring with a gold band and a red gem on top.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?" I giggled and nodded my head, letting him slip the ring onto my finger. He pulled me into a kiss, which I gladly returned. I smiled as I looked at the ring until I heard an engine revving above us.

I looked over and found one of the racing girls looking at us. She got out of her go-cart and made her way down to us. "I heard you had come back, but I wanted to see for myself." She stared at us for a moment, then smiled. "Congrats on the engagement by the way! I have a question to ask you." We nodded our heads, motioning for her to continue. "Well, as you know, Venelope recently went to another game, so we are down a racer. The girls and I were wanting to know if you wanted to rejoin, and we can invite (y/n) to."

Turbo smiled, looking at me excitedly. I nodded my head, and he jumped for joy. I guess we were racing now.

John Silver 💎:
I gasped as John pulled out a ring. The band was a dark metal, this a gold gem in the middle. He touched the gem, and it opened up To holographically project a picture of him and me with the kids. We were smiling, embracing each other. "John, it's amazing! I love it so much!" John smiled and closed it up.

"With this ring (y/n), I'm gonna ask you to marry me." I smiled even wider, nodding my head. He slipped it into my finger, then kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug. We started in each other's arms until the kids ran down the stairs.

"Mom, does that mean we have a dad now?" Orion grabbed my hand and stared up at me, smiling. I nodded my head. "Yes Orion, Kaida, John is going to be your dad now." Kaida cheered and hugged him, and Orion smiled.

"So can we call you dad then?" Kaida smiled, still holding onto John. John smiled and got down to her level. "Of course, you can Kaida. You can call me dad, or just stick with John if you want." Kaida nodded and hugged him. "Thank you, dad."

Orion went over to him and smiled. "Thank you for making us happy dad." John smiled and hugged them both. "It should be me thanking the both of you for making me happy." They all laughed, and John sent the kids up to bed.

I smiled at him and he pulled me into a kiss. "I love you, (y/n)." I smiled at him, sighing in contentment. "I love you too John. So much." We cuddled for another minute, then I kissed his cheek and went up to get ready for bed.

Alameda Slim🤠:
I looked over at Alameda, yawned, but nodded. He sat down in front of me, grabbing my hands. "(Y/n), not only have you given me a second chance at life, but you've also given me love. You've given me joy and comfort, and I don't know how I'll ever Thank you for everything you've done for me, but I do know one thing."

He gave me a loving look, then pulled out a ring. It was a copper band with a pink gem in the middle. "(Y/n), I love you and want to make you happy, just as you have done for me, so will you marry me (y/n)?" I felt tears spring to my eyes and quickly nodded my head.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and pulled me into a kiss. I melted into it, glad that I was able to finally have my one love.

Hans👑:
I nodded. "Can I at least sit down?" Hans nodded and guided me towards a couch. I sat down and looked over my shoulder to see all twelve of Hans' brothers watching us. I looked at him skeptically, and he glared at his brothers who didn't bother moving. He sighed but smiled at me.

"(Y/n), I know I don't deserve you, but I want to love you for the rest of time, so I want to give you this." He pulled out the most ornate ring I had ever seen. It had a thick gold band with more gems than I could count. I reached to touch it, and Hans smiled at me. "(Y/n), will you marry me?" I nodded my head and went to hug him. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me.

I heard his brothers cheering in the background, but I don't care anymore, I was just about to fall asleep in my fiancé's arms.