Their nemesis finds out 2

Jafar🪔:
I took a deep breath as Jafar led me through Agraba. We had been summoned by the sultaness, for what reason, neither of us knew. I could tell Jafar was nervous, by the way, he messed with my fingers and constantly looked over his shoulder. He looked at me, and I tried to give him a reassuring smile as we reached the palace gates.

As we entered the throne room, we saw Aladdin, who smiled at me, and Jasmine, who looked like she was trying very hard to keep her anger intact. "Jafar, explain how you have escaped."

Jafar took a deep breath and started recounting the tale of how I found him, my wishes, and the life he had slowly built for himself, all the while messing with the ring on my finger. When Jafar finished, Jasmine sighed, then started whispering to her husband. Aladdin looked at us, at our intertwined hands, then smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He whispered back to Jasmine, who sighed but nodded her head.

"Jafar, seeing as you have not broken any laws since you have returned, and have built somewhat of a family, we have decided to let you go under certain conditions." Jafar nodded, waiting for the sultaness to continue. "You will be monitored by Aladdin for at least a week, and we will both be attending the wedding." Jafar nodded, smiling slightly. "Of course, sultan." We stood up, and Aladdin came to accompany us.

He smiled at us, that twinkle of mischief still there. "Congrats on the wedding guys, I hope it works out for the both of you." Jafar smiled messing with my ring again. "I do as well. It would surely be a shame to lose such an amazing woman." I felt my face flush but smiled happily.

Claude Frollo✝️:
I took a deep breath as our caravans pulled up near Norte dame. It had been nearly a year since we had been here, and I smiled as I saw the bell tower peaking above the rest of the city. Claude came up to me and squeezed my hand. I looked at him, kissed his cheek, and started to head towards the market with Brishen at our side.

The dog had healed nicely, and was energetic, running circles around us. Claude smiled at the sight and squeezed my hand gently.

We were soon wandering around the market, buying what we needed. It didn't take long, however, for a familiar Gypsy to come up to us. I smiled at her. "Hey, Esmeralda! How are you?" Claude tensed beside me, and Esmeralda eyed him warily. "I'm doing well. I recently got married." I smiled as she showed me her ring. "Congratulations! I'm getting married as well." I showed her my ring.

Esmeralda glanced at Claude and sighed. "As long as you're happy I guess." Brishen nudged her hand, sitting at her feet. She smiled and kneeled down to pet him. "Hello boy! Where did you come from?" I sniffed and kneeled next to her. "This is Brishen. Claude saved him after he found him tied to a tree and beaten near to death." Esmeralda frowned, but nodded, looking over at Claude. "I guess you really have changed." Claude smoked and nodded.

"So, when are you having the wedding?" Esmeralda smiled at me, her eyes soft and curious. "We don't have an exact date set, but soon." Esmeralda nodded, getting up. "I best get going, have fun you two!" I nodded and waved, and Claude seemed to relax.

I chuckled, then stood up and kissed him on the cheek, starting on the way home.

Ursul 🐙:
I sighed, exiting my study in the palace after a hard day's work. I started to walk to my room but was quickly met with Queen Ariel. "Hello (y/n)." I quickly bowed. "Hello, your highness." Ariel signaled for me to straighten up, and asked me to explain what I was working on now. It was all theoretical stuff that I eventually planned on putting into action, such as what would happen if a merperson and a human were to have a child. Ariel listened to me intently, slightly rubbing her belly.

We soon made it to my quarters, where I invited Ariel in so she could look over some of the research papers that I kept in my room. She agreed, and I opened the door, only to find Ursul waiting for me. Last I checked, he was still at the beach, so I was in a bit of shock, as was the queen.

"Ursul! What are you doing here? How did you even get in?!" He smirked at me and came closer. "Well, it was pretty easy to scale the walls, especially when there weren't any guards around. And I just couldn't wait to see my pretty future wife!" He pulled me into a hug, and I smiled, though slightly embarrassed.

"Wait, future wife?" Ariel looked at us in shock. I sheepishly nodded, extending my hand so she could see the ring. She smiled, chuckling slightly. "Well then, I guess we'll have to throw a big wedding, prepare a couples quarters for the two of you, and a couple of other things. My royal scientist deserves the best for all the hard work she does."

I stood in shock while Ursul was practically buzzing with excitement. I sighed as he and Ariel started to plan everything out.

Ratigan🐭:
I sighed as Ratigan and I sat down in the park. It was a beautiful fall afternoon, the leaves turning brilliant colors. Ratigan massaged my thigh slightly, relieving some of the pain I was feeling.

After a moment of peace, I heard tutting. I looked over to see a detective walking toward us. "We were wondering what happened to you, Ratigan. We thought you were dead, but then we saw you helping Olivia, we thought we saw a ghost! Of course, I looked into it, and you're a school teacher now?" Ratigan nodded his head. "I am, and you are still a nosy detective." The detective chuckled, then turned to me.

"Hello my dear, detective Basil at your service." He extended his hand, and I quickly shook it. "(Y/n), teaching assistant." Basil nodded, then looked at the ring on my finger. "Ah, so the two of you are getting married?" I nodded my head, and Ratigan swelled with pride. Basil smiled. "I wish you the best of luck, but I must be off now." I nodded and bid him farewell.

Ratigan sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "Well, it's good to know I won't be getting arrested."

Clayton 🗡:
I giggled as I climbed a tree in the jungle, looking down to see if Clayton was behind me, trying to catch me. I was racing the upper branches and decided to take a quick break on a thicker one since Clayton was pretty far behind me. I pulled myself onto the branch but froze as I saw Tarzan.

He approached me quizzically, looking at my hand. I smiled and greeted him kindly. "Hello, Tarzan." He looked at me, pointing to my hand. "You are getting married?" I smiled and nodded, showing him the ring. He touched it, then sighed. "Clayton?" I nodded again. "Yes, me and Clayton are getting married." He nodded in understanding, then launched a barrage of questions about marriage. I answered them to the best of my ability until Clayton pulled himself into the branch.

He seemed hesitant with Tarzan there, but then Tarzan smiled at him. "Congratulation's on the engagement." Clayton sighed. "Thanks, how are things going with you and Jane?" Tarzan chuckled. "Well, I have a ring for her." Clayton smiled, nodding. "Good luck." He then turned to me. "Time to go (y/n)." I nodded, Ave we started our way down the tree until Tarzan picked me up and started bringing me down much quicker. He went back up for Clayton, and as soon as my adrenaline was back to normal, we made our way back to the camp.