👑ERIDAN ENDING FINAL PART👑

((TWO uPDATES? YOu FEELING ALRIGHT?))

((I like to write when I'm depressed. But it's not the time to talk. We have a book to finish and that's what I intend to do))

((...HuSSIE IS MAKING A EPILOGuE))

((Dammit don't mess with my feels!))

((HEHE))

The dress fit perfectly and it was really comfy as well. As the first guests began to arrive, I made my way to the ballroom where the highbloods were nowhere to be found. From the snack table, I found Kurloz setting up food. I stepped up to him and gave a smile. Kurloz nodded. "Greetings princess. May I ask who you chose yet?"

I shook my head quickly. "Please just talk to me normally. And anyway, not yet. But have you seen my family arrive? Or Subjugglator and Dualscar?"

I took a quick cookie and bit into it, scrunching up my face as I tasted the flavor.

Kurloz shrugged. "Not your family. But the high bloods are hiding in the castle to avoid the people."

I blinked at the strange information. "Hiding?" I thought for a moment then shook my head. "I don't even want to know."

Kurloz chuckled quietly. "Why not mingle with the others until the groom arrives?"

I nodded and looked around. It wasn't a bad idea and it was good to know the people of the kingdom I'll soon rule over. I spotted a group of troll's with incredibly large horns. Three male troll's in fact. An adult and two sons. I had to talk to them!

I hurried over and smiled quickly. The adult smiled. "Hey there! Good to see you princess."

I held out my hand but they bowed instead.

I felt my face heat at the gesture but decided not to say anything on it. When they all rose again, I cleared my throat. "Nice to see you.." I trailed off. One of the sons, the older looking one, jumped up. "Oh! I'm Rufioh and this is my little brother, Tavros." He put an arm around his brother's shoulder.

"Congratulations on your wedding. Who's the groom by the way?"

I snickered at the question. "That's a secret for now. But thank you."

Tavros smiled meekly. "Oh. Okay."

The adult crossed his arms. "I'm Summoner by the way. I'm actually pretty close to the high bloods."

I was about to greet him when the three froze up and looked behind me. I turned to look at the rest of the room who were all looking at the same thing. I turned around and was met with Eridan Ampora standing in the ballroom doorway. He was dressed in a purple suit and was looking around the room. His eyes stopped in me and he walked in.

"That couldn't be the groom right?" Rufioh asked. I didn't reply.

Eridan walked up to where I stood and held out his hand. "WWell don't you look nice?" He grinned. I smiled back and took his hand. I was led away and to the far end of the walls. "I need to showw you somefin important." The high blood explained.

When I asked what it was, I was being led to the doors and down the hall.

"W-Wait. What about the party?" I pulled in his arm lightly. Eridan stopped walking and looked back. "It's our night right? And it's important. They can wwait."

He started walking again, then I saw I was being led to the garden. Eridan pushed open the doors and stepped inside. What I saw astonished me. Plants growing strong and healthy everywhere. Even if they were young buds, the seeds that had been planted were very much alive! I wrapped my arms around his neck and started laughing. "This is beautiful!"

Eridan muttered something to himself and hugged back lightly.

Then I was reminded of something. I pulled back from the hug and looked up at his face. "I need you to tell me something." I started. Eridan looked confused but nodded for me to continue.

"The girl in the picture. The one who died in my dreams. Who was she? What happened?"

The troll froze up and something flashed in his eyes. Then his shoulders relaxed.

"She wwas a kind and beautiful sea empress named Feferi." Eridan muttered.

"At the time, I wwas in lovve wwith her but she lovved someone else. I couldn't control myself." Eridan closed his eyes. "I killed her.. And tried to kill the other guy."

So that scene I saw... That what then?

Eridan clenched his fists. "I never wwanted to hurt her. And I still regret it." He began tearing up. I hugged him again and let him cry into my shoulder.

When he calmed down, I placed a kiss on his cheek. "It's okay. I'm here for you. And I choose you."

Eridan smiled then lowered himself on his knees.
"(Y/n) I nevver got the chance to ask you formally. WWill you be mine?"

Now it was my turn to tear up. I nodded and dropped down to his level. "Yes! I would love that!"