IDIOT ENDING PART 1 (Gamzee Ending Part 1)

((Stahp calling them names))

((BLuH))

((Gamzee ending part 1))

Hy gaze lifted up to the princes. My choice was obvious. All the time we spent together, the stuff we've talked about, the secrets we shared.

The way I felt around him was unmistakable. But I couldn't reveal my decision yet.

I looked back to the Lords. "Could I be excused to prepare for the ball?" I asked calmly.

Subjugglator growled under his breath then nodded reluctantly. "GO."

I took a deep breath and made my way up the stairs. The four young trolls watched me expectantly as I vanished from their sights. Once I was sure I couldn't be seen, I bolted to the dressing closet and dug through the trunk. I felt my arms shaking as I pulled something out. I couldn't lie about being scared.

After all, these flashbacks hadn't made my choice easy but I was sure about my feelings. I looked over the dress while I remembered the moments we shared. The great hall, the ballroom, his own bedroom. I couldn't deny my feelings after tonight. I was positive I was in love with Gamzee.

And I would make sure he knew.

I smoothed out the long purple dress and slipped it over my head. It was a perfect fit. Almost like it was meant for me. I removed it and hid it under my arm while I returned to my room.

As I opened the door, I was suddenly stopped by another high blood sitting on my bed. He smirked at my surprise and stood up. "vwell vwoever did you choose?" Cronus asked, leaning back on my pillow and make himself comfortable. I set the dress on my dresser. "That's a secret." I stated. "Until tonight."

The seatroll gruffed. "Awe. So I guess it's not me hu?" He pulled himself back up, hardly looking disappointed. "it's obvviously not my brother. So if it's not us, vwho?"

I resisted the urge to facepalm. "I just told you. It's a secret."

Suddenly I was being backed into a wall. Cronus slammed his hands on either side of my head and examined my face closely. I wasn't fazed though. "It's not Kurloz is it?" He asked, tilting his head. I returned the glare until he asked again. "It couldn't be Gamzee right?"

At the question, I felt my face burn. Cronus chuckled. "fuckin' nailed it." He backed up a bit. "im surprised you chose him for the King instead of me." The troll crossed his arms. "oh vwell. enjoy your night princess." He vanished out the door and left me alone. I sighed and sat down at my computer, seeing I had a message.

TT: Greetings

WL: What's up?

TT: Happy early wedding night by the way.

WL: How do you know that?

TT: I'm the seer. And in fact, I'd love to be there. But I have some business to attend too.

TT: According to what I'm seeing, you chose the clown for king. Nice pick there.

I couldn't tell if that was honesty or sarcasm so I ignored the remark.

WL: Yea, well, thanks I guess.

TT: I would have expected you to pick an Ampora or something. Well, not Eridan. He killed his last... Nevermind.

WL: What?

TT: Forget it.

The girl logged off so I went to bed.

The next morning I slipped out of my room to knock on Gamzee's door. It flew open instantly and he yanked me in, shutting the door behind him.

The troll engulfed me in a sudden hug. I hugged back, surprised by the gesture then pulled away. "T-That was unexpected." I smiled. Gamzee grinned, showing his pointed teeth and scratched his head. "Sorry lil mama I'm just so motherfucking happy to see you. And I wanna up and tell you that I'm chill with whoever you chose." He raised his arms up. I smiled shyly and looked away from his gaze. "A-Actually I came to see you to tell you that... I pick you."

The troll froze and stared at me a long time. Then a grin overtook his surprise. "You do?"

He didn't seem convinced so I pulled him close and hugged him tightly. Gamzee purred quietly then kissed my nose. "Oh man. I'm so happy right now. You're all mine!" Gamzee lifted me off my feet to hug me tighter then set me down. "I better up and get ready. The troll began shuffling though his clothes. I left him alone for the time being and returned to my room.