HUMAN FOOLS! THIS CHAPTER IS OF UNIMPORTANCE! CHAPTER 7!

My heartbeat sped up. I was sure Kurloz could hear it. I couldn't move. Was he really going too? Then it happened. The trolls lips were gently set on mine. It was a tricky kiss. ((GROSS!!!!)) His lips were stitched but it wasn't too bad. His arms wrapped around me and we shared a long kiss. When we pulled apart, the highblood's cheeks were red and he looked away. "F-Forgive me.." Kurloz ran out of the ballroom. "W-Wait!"

But he was already gone. I looked around the ballroom. A long time ago. It was beautiful and vibrant. Color, life, but now it was just a ghost of a memory. I bent down and picked up a bottle. "This place will be all better again..."

I got to work.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a trash bag, bucket, and a broom.

The first thing I did was pull down the shredded curtains on the window. I tossed them aside for the time being.

They released a cloud of dust. Sunlight outside hit the paint on the glass, making the purple shine a bit. But the light still wasn't enough.

I opened the ballroom doors and lit the torches all around. The room lit up and I could see what I was up against. It was a pretty bad mess. I began with the bottles. Throwing them all in a trash bag. ((EWW))

It didn't take too long but the bag was full when the bottles were all cleaned up. In a corner of the room, a pile of dirty clothes indicated Gamzee was here.

I grabbed the pile and threw them into the washer downstairs while also changing the previous clothes into the dryer.

I made my way back upstairs and opened the door to suddenly be tackled to the ground. The high blood sat over me with a mischievous grin. "Doing a little work sis?" Gamzee chuckled. I frowned and pushed on him. "Get off of me!"

The troll grinned more. "I saw what you and Kurloz didddd." He sing-songed. I felt my face burn. "S-Shut up! How?!"

"None of your motherfucking business. How was the kiss? Bet it was awkward, him not having a tongue you know."

((DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT HuMAN. THIS CHAPTER IS GROSS))

I looked away from the trolls eyes. "W-Whatever. Just get off me."

"One thing first. Who's is better?"

Before I could ask, Gamzee smashed his lips on mine. His kiss was much more rougher. His tongue traced my lips but I refused to oblige. Gamzee became irritated and forced his way in. His tongue explored my mouth while his hands slowly examined my body.

The high blood's hands finally stopped around my waist. Surprisingly enough, the kiss was really good. He finally broke the kiss and pulled me to my feet.

((DISGuSTING! CEASE ALL READING AT ONCE!!!))

((Nonono it's just getting good.))

((WELL I'M OUT uNTIL THIS IS OVER!!!!))

((Good! Now I don't gotta hold back!!))

The troll smirked and slinked away, leaving me dazed and confused. What just happened? I could taste the soft drink on my tongue still. I licked my lips and blushed furiously. It did make me wonder though. Both kisses were good. But who's was better?

It quickly hit me. It wasn't the time to decide that kind of stuff! I had to finish the ballroom!

I ran back inside to find the room had been messed with. The touches were out and some paint had been scraped from the windows. Streams of light poured in. "Did he do all that?" I muttered and walked up. A sponge sat on the window seal along with a pink flower pot. "Guess that's as close as Gamzee will get to a bucket for now. Good enough."

It still confused me about troll's and buckets. I've always kinda known they thought of buckets perversely but I never fully understood.

Since it was already started, I began scrubbing the windows.

Zoning out for a while, I didn't even snap back to reality until my name was called. I blinked and looked up at my work. Just about all the windows were cleaned of their paint job.

The sky was bright with orange and red. I set down the sponge and walked downstairs. The high bloods all sat around the table, eating.

"Dinner already?"

A plate was set in front of me. I happily dug in and looked around to the others. Both Prince's were glancing at me occasionally. I slouched in my seat and tried to hold back a blush but it was nearly impossible. So I finished up my food and scurried to my room.