A TWIST! Chapter 12!

Gamzee growled at my news. "The motherfuck they think they are?" He spat. "You're mine!"

"N-Not necessarily!" I reminded quickly as I cleaned while the troll sat on his couch. Gamzee huffed and hopped up. He made his way to the door but I ran and blocked his path. "Don't do anything stupid. It's my choice anyway."

He muttered something under his breath. "Fine." The troll moved and sat down at his computer. I continued cleaning. Staring with sorting. I had a lot of work but with my company here, it shouldn't take so long. Gamzee began typing something.

I sorted everything out within maybe a half an hour. Starting with the clothes and dishes. Then Faygo bottles and horns. In the corner of the room was a large horn pile. I decided to just leave it for now. I cleared off the bed and straightened out the blankets.

((RIGHT. NO SLIME BEDS.))
((You wanna clean a slime pod?))
((FINE. I'LL LET IT SLIDE.))

I pushed down on the mattress, finding it surprisingly comfy. It must be nice sleeping on it every night. I made a trip to laundry and the kitchen to deliver my piles and returned to the room with a sponge. The slime on the walls was still somehow wet so it was easy cleaning it up. Since there was no vacuum, I had to clean up with my hands. Gamzee began a conversation though.

"So what was your home life like?"

The question caught me off guard. Where should I start? How would I explain? Is he actually interested?

"Well, my mom is really nice. And I have a brother. Sometimes we go out hunting together." I looked up, finding he was still paying attention and continued. "My dad was just a farmer. He died not long after I was born though."

((BORINGGGGG))

I put all the small things I picked up in the trashcan and stood up. "I think that's everything." I looked around. "Well, I'll go in my room until dinner okay?"

Gamzee sighed. "(y/n).. I know this will sound kinda motherfucking cheesy but I want you to choose on your own. Don't worry about anyone else. Just do what makes you happy. Kay sis?"

I looked at him a long moment before nodding. "I will. Thank you." I smiled and walked back to my own room. My hands were a bit sore but it wasn't bad enough for me too really care. I plopped down at the computer and looked at today's usernames.

tipsyGnostalgic

undyingUmbrage

arsenicCatnip

caligulasAquarium

centaursTesticle

I did a double take on that name and laughed a bit. That was a weird name. But I continued to read them down.

adiosToreador

terminallyCapricious

And

timaeusTestified

I clicked on adiosToreador and opened chat.

"WB: Sup"
"AT: uHH,,,,,,,,, HI,,,"
"WB: What's up?"
"AT: nOTHING REALLY I GUESS,,, wHAT ABOUT YOU?"
"WB: I'm good i guess."
"AT: KAY,,,"

Right... The chat got awkward so I logged off. I quickly checked the time. Dinner time wasn't for another half hour so I might as well visit the music room. I left my room and made my way there. I heard voices sounding like the guests but I wasn't ready to meet them yet. I opened the door to the music room and walked inside. Instruments were everywhere. A piano was on the right side of the room. I approached it and pressed a key. A long, low note vibrated the floor. I pressed another one and sat down on the stool in front of it. Another slightly higher note rang out. I didn't know how to play very well but it didn't seem too hard. I let my fingers just finding their spots over the keys. Piece by piece pulling together a song. It was quiet and relaxing.

Note after note I just played. Finally, I finished my song and stood up, looking at the other instruments.

((THIS SCENE IS POINTLESS))

There was also a guitar, drums, and on a shelve was a flute, trumpet, and clarinet. I didn't know what to grab first. But I didn't have too because the door opened and Kurloz walked in. He smiled and waved. "I always have to be looking for you huh?" He joked. I looked back at the interments and smiled.

"Guess I was playing longer than I thought."

"It was beautiful."

I felt my face burn and looked away from his gaze. "W-Whatever."

Kurloz chuckled. "Anyway, the guests are waiting downstairs. They want to meet you."

I tensed up. I didn't want to meet them. I just wanted to stay with Gamzee and Kurloz. Honestly, I was scared. "Can it wait tomorrow?"

"Afraid not. They want to see you now."

I sighed and followed the high blood downstairs. What would they be like?