Oh Gog! A Fool Wrote This Chapter! Chapter 5!

I had just finished the main hall and laid on the clean ground for a break. Gamzee stood over me and grinned. I groaned and rolled on my side. "Finally. I'm so tired!"

The high blood held out his hand and waited for me to take his gesture and pull myself up. "You still have to do bro's room and the kitchen." He put an arm around my shoulders. "I'll help out a bit."

"Did you hide the bucket in Kurloz's room?"

"Probably."

The troll grinned and pulled me to the bedroom. "Come on sis! You want lunch don't you?"

I shook his previous words away and walked into the bedroom. It wasn't too bad. A few dirty clothes and dishes and the bed needed making. But other than that, it wasn't too hard. I clapped my hands. "Okay! I'll pick this up. You start the kitchen and I'll meet you there in a few minutes!" I began to gather the clothes. Gamzee ran off to the kitchen and it took me only a minute to gather the dishes and clothes and make my way to the kitchen as well. Gamzee was scrubbing the counters and seemed to be lost in thought. I tossed the dishes in the sink and started the load of laundry then went back to the room. Kurloz's room was one of the more peaceful rooms. The window was open and cracked as if he welcomed the light. A small violin was propped against the closet. On his dresser was an open laptop. Sburb was open. It looked like he was was talking to 'turntechGodhead'

The conversation was abandoned so it probably meant Kurloz went to do something and would be back quickly. I pulled the covers over his pillow and straightened his bed a bit then went back to the kitchen with the cleaning utensils.

The kitchen was pretty bad. The trash was somehow full and the sink was filled too. I opened the fridge to find it was covered in slime on the inside and faygo bottles were shoved on the top shelf. Gamzee was here. I glared at the high blood a moment then grabbed the trashcan. First things first, fix this fridge.

Gamzee stopped scrubbing and looked back. I followed his gaze to the troll in the doorway. Kurloz smiled a bit. The smile pulled at the stitches. He waved and walked in. "Need a hand?"

I returned the nod slowly and stood up. "Yea. That would help a lot. Could you start the dishes?"

There was no dishwasher so he'd have to scrub them himself and put them away. But the high blood just gave a thumbs up and made his way to the sink. I watched him a moment.

How did Kurloz know how to wash dishes but Gamzee didn't know what a sponge was? It would be something I'd look into later.

The room grew to an awkward silence as we three just cleaned so I decided to break it.

"I have a question." I started.

"What's up?"

"Hm?"

The two brothers spoke at the same time.

"Well, this castle. It's big enough for parties. Have you ever had one? And have you met any other highbloods?" I filled the trash can with the bottles and grabbed a rag.

Kurloz shrugged. "It's hard to remember. I think when I was little, dad threw a party. It was a celebration of a sort. But I don't remember what we were celebrating. He vanished for a long time later that night and when he returned, he was mad and scary. I didn't mention it to him. As for your other- "

"Yuuuuuuuup." Gamzee interrupted. "The motherfuckers are annoying. I guess we're some sort of sick friends. But I don't really like the motherfucker."

Kurloz turned to his brother. "Are you talking about Cronus?" He asked. Gamzee chuckled. "Nahhh. Eridan."

"Who are they?"

Kurloz finished the last dish. "Sea Trolls. They're highbloods too. We don't hang out much though." He began picking up floor items. Gamzee pulled himself into the clean counters and opened the cupboards. He began to pull out random junk that didn't belong inside.

"Well, how about after lunch, we start on the ballroom? When it's clean we can throw a party?" I smiled at my suggestion while finishing the fridge and organizing the rest of it's contents.

It would be nice to meet the other highbloods.

Pardon the interrUption. You needn't know who I am but perhaps you might be wondering why I'm interrUpting the story here. You see, I, ME, HAVE BEEN CHANGING THINGS THROuGHOUT THE STORY! Well, Kind of. ShUsh hUmans! My power isn't very strong yet. I have been naming the chapters and now, I have enough power to hijack this chapter! HAHAHAHA!!!! Keep reading humans. Keep on reading. I'll be here. I'll change the story. And when I'm done here, I'll take over every story! THEY WILL ALL BE MINE! And all writers will write MY story! So from this point on, I'll be changing the story. Flip to the next chapter hUmans. And read what REALLY happened.