INTERMISSION! Chapter 11!

((What? There's no intermission.))
((WELL NOW THERE IS! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!))
((NOOOOOO Cliffhanger!!!! We can't just stop it like this!))
((HAHA FuCK YOU))
((Ohohohoho))
((OH GOG. NO. NO. EWW. LEWD WOMAN.))
((You brought it up, stupid! Anyway, I wanna continue))
((YES. DO IT NOW BEFORE I RELEASE MY STOMACH CONTENTS ALL OVER THIS FLOOR!!!))

  "Y-You? I don't understand."

Kurloz put his face in his hands. "He's an incarnation. It's hard to explain okay? There was a mess up in the timeline and we ended up in the same dimensions. Since we're technically related and I'm younger, we thought it best to have people believe I was just his son."

I nodded slowly. "I think... I get it." I looked down. Kurloz tensed. "Really? You're not scared or confused or anything?" He asked. I gave him a smile. "N-No not really. It's strange but it makes a lot of sense. That's why he seemed mean to everyone but me."

"Yea... Is there anything else you want to know?" The high blood asked. I shook my head. "Nothing that comes to mind right now. What is it you wanted to say?"

Kurloz's face showed a light purple tint under his makeup. He shifted a bit. "O-Oh yea. That." The troll sat up taller. "I wanted to say, I've been thinking about it a lot and I decided that I.. I like you. Like, Like like."

I blushed heavily. Both princes confessing their love? And around the same time too! I couldn't do this! I had to pick one! But I couldn't just PICK. I turned back to Kurloz and smiled. I'd just tell it straight.

"Really?" ((DuHH))

He nodded. "Yea. If you would... I would like you to become mine. N-Not like a Matesprit of course. Well, not yet. Unless that's what you want." He began fiddling his fingers.

"I need to tell you something then." I began. Kurloz looked back to me. I composed myself then spoke. "Gamzee also told me that.. a-and... I just need time to think."

"Think? H-He said that? Was I too late?" The troll's face fell. I shook your head. "N-No! Not yet I think. I just want you to know. I'm not blowing off your feelings. I just need time to decide. I am only still a maid." I laughed a bit, trying to make the situation lighter. Kurloz smiled a bit. "Oh. I guess I understand. I'll await your answer." He stood up and gave a small bow before walking out.

So... Both high bloods. Both very different. I knew I had feelings for them both. But I'd have to decide soon. Or.. so I thought. That's when I heard my name being called.

I made my way to the main hall where Subjugglator sat in his tall throne. A man stood beside it. He looked big but I couldn't see any features with the little lighting.

I stood in front of the large throne and dropped to one knee simply out of respect. "Can I help you...?" His name stuck in my throat. Knowing what I did now, it was tricky calling him by that name. "Grand highblood?" I finished. The troll nodded. "LISTEN CLOSELY (Y/N)." His voice boomed. "ACCORDING TO SOME DOCUMENTS FOUND IN CITY HALL, IT SEEMS YOU'RE IN A LINE OF ROYALTY." He pulled something out of his vest and tossed it down. I watched a scroll roll to my feet and picked it up.

最好的黃金和最富有的財富,在(姓)的是王位繼承人。確保他們永遠不會知道。我離開那份工作給你...我最好的刺客 -Lerge

((EWW WEIRD LANGuAGE))

"W-What-?"

Subjugglator nodded. "IT'S IN CHINESE BUT IT'S A NOTE SAYING YOUR FAMILY WERE ROYALTY AND YOUR GRANDPARENTS WERE KILLED TO ENSURE YOUR MOTHER COULDN'T TAKE THE THRONE."

The man beside the high blood crossed his arms. "The government tried to keep it under wraps but now that's it's found, I come asking a question."

I stood up and waited for him to speak. The man looked to Subjugglator then back to me. "I have two sons of royal blood. I come asking for you to marry one."

"M-Marriage?" I went numb. Marriage? I couldn't! ((OH SHI-))

The man stepped out into the light. He looked tall with waved black hair and long purple clothes. If I didn't know any better, he looked like a supervillain.

His horns were thin and pointed. Shaped like a lightning bolt. He gave a small nod. "I am Dualscar. I know this is a tough decision lass so me and my sons will be staying here for a few days for so you can decide."

That's where I recognized the voice. He was the man at the door. It was a pirate. The ragged voice that I remember from stories.

I looked to the high blood then back to Dualscar. "Thank you for letting me think about it." I sighed and looked away. "If you don't mind... I'll finish yesterday's work anyway." I practically dragged myself away to Gamzee's room.