👑GAMZEE ENDING FINAL PART👑

((hAPPY BIRD DAY TO ME! HERE'S A GIFT FOR YOU ALL!))
((BIRD DAY?))
((Birthday. It's what I call it. Anyway! UPDATE!))
((HAPPY GOD DAMN STAYING ALIVE DAY))

After leaving Gamzee's room, I deciding on finding the right clothes for tonight's ball. But where? I hopped back on the computer and opened the internet. The page popped up then a large pop up covered the screen. I looked at the WiFi sign. It was empty and an exclamation point was beside it. I didn't expect more honestly. But..... How does Pesterchum work?
I don't think I want to know.
I turned off the computer and stood up. Where could I get clothes?

Perhaps the costume room. It's worth looking i suppose.

I opened my bedroom door and looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone around. Everyone must be in their room.

I made my way up the stairs and to the costume room. I luckily remembered where it was

and pushed the door open.

The room was the same as the last I left it. The trunk was unlocked. Perhaps there was a dress inside. I knelt by the box and began shifting articles around. I pulled out a deep blue dress. It was pretty but not what I had in mind.

I put it back then pulled out another.

I had to stop and gaze it down. It was beautiful. A light purple dress that fluffed out and beads sewn in.

I held the dress close and smiled. This was definitely the one.

-The ball begins-

When the bell rang that the ball had started, Subjugglator and Dualscar vanished. I haven't seen them since.

People slowly began to fill the ballroom and boring music played. I fixed my dress a bit and leaned on the wall. Gamzee was still getting ready with a little help from Kurloz.

I watched a young family of girl troll's enter. Each one wore a pair of red glasses. I decided to make a good impression and walk up. The youngest girl grinned at my approach. "The princess herself?" She stepped up. The girl had short black hair and cone shaped horns. Her glasses her pointed and thin and she held a red walking stick. She wasn't dressed fancy either. In fact, none of the family was. The apparently older sister gave a nod. "Nice to meet you home girl." She held out her fist. I gave a quick fist bump with a smile.

"Girls be polite. This is the princess " The adult looked up at me. "This is Terezi and Latula. My girls. I am Redglare." She gave a short bow.

I returned the gesture and stood back up.
Terezi snickered. "A pleasure to meet you in person dontcha think?"
"We've met before?"
Terezi nodded. "Yup Yup."
She must have been someone I met on the computer then.
Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to Gamzee and my eyes widened. Thanks to a lot of work, his hair was slightly nicer and he wore good clothes. The makeup was still on though. It wasn't exactly a big deal. He still looked good. "Hey there lil mama. Name's Gamzee Makara." He held out a hand. I rolled my eyes and took it only for Gamzee to pull me away from the others and to the food table. "So how's your motherfucking night going?"

It sounded like Gamzee was back to his fun loving self. Not to long ago he began to sound serious and tense. Perhaps it was just me that noticed that or nobody said anything about it. But it was good to see him back to his old self. I gave a warm smile and took a cookie. "I'm doing good. Besides the fact it's my wedding night and the groom is acting like he forgot."

Gamzee gave a toothy grin. "Awe sis. I was just messing. Why don't we step outta here and go do something more interesting? This party is to motherfucking nice." He gestured to the large doors. I shrugged. "I dunno. And leave the guests hanging? My family should be here any minute too."

Gamzee frowned. "Oh fine. How about a few minutes then. Just to get some relaxing on?"

I suppose that was okay. I gave a nod and followed Gamzee out. He led me to the treasury where he put in a code and opened the door. When I was reluctant to follow him in, Gamzee gave me a reassuring smile. "It's cool lil' mama. I'm just getting you a little gift. Follow me."

I peeked inside the room and looked around. Valuables lined that walls and piles of gold littered the floor. I held my hands to my chest and follows Gamzee into the back of the room where he opened a safe and pulled a small box out. The troll turned back to me and opened the lid. "Here sis." He pulled out a bracelet. It was beautiful! I held out my arm and he slipped it around my wrist. "You like it?"

I nodded a quick reply. "It's beautiful. Thank you Gamzee." I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. I know I made the right choice.

((another ending done!))

((FINALLY!))

((impatient))

((PSH AS IF))