PINHEAD ENDING (Cronus Ending Part 1)

((ahahahahahahaha))
((WOAH! WHAT ARE YOU LAuGHING AT? I GAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER A DUMB NAME!))
((And it's great!))
((WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?))
((I'm in a great mood!))

((I THOuGHT YOU WERE DEPRESSED))
((Oh yea. My soul is completely dead but an epilogue is coming and Hiveswap!))
((WHAT THE FuCK IS HIVESWAP WORTHLESS HuMAN GIRL?))
((Hussue's new project! He said there would never be anything like Homestuck again but it's okay....))

((YEA YEA WHATEVER))
((....))
((YOU WANT PAPS DONT YOu?))
((.........))
((NO))
((...........))

((FUCK NO))
((.......................))
((uGH I HATE YOU SO MuCH. COME HERE.))

Nope. I'd keep it a secret. Of course I had to tell who I chose though. I just needed to find the right moment. There were things I haven't even prepared yet. My dress more importantly. I would need a dress for the ball.

The four Prince's lined up all began to look impatient. Except for Gamzee who looked.... Like Gamzee. That was the simplest way to put it.

The high blood noticed my staring and smirked, causing me to lightly blush.

But it's not what they think. He wasn't my Prince.

Neither was Kurloz.

As crazy as it sounded, all the times he laughed or the times we spent together, I had found myself falling for... Cronus.

Why!? Well he was polite despite his annoying flirting and teasing.

And he actually thought about the future occasionally. Cronus was a reasonable choice for King and has caught my heart as well.

I looked back to the adult trolls and nodded. "Yea. I know who I choose."

Dualscar nodded and crossed his arms. "Good."

I heard a crack as Subjugglator cracked his knuckles. "FINALLY. DO YOU HAVE A CLOTHING PIECE FOR TONIGHT?"

"C-clothing piece?"

Dualscar sighed. "I think he means a dress. If you don't, i happened to come prepared."

I blinked at his words. "You brought a dress with you?"

The troll cleared his throat. "Perhaps. Follow me."

((DuALSCAR BROuGHT A DRESS WITH HIM? WHERE DID HE EVEN GET THAT?))

((That's for him to know and us to rather not question))

((GOOD POINT))

The others disassembled and returned to their rooms and I was following the high blood to his room. We reached the door in no time and entered.

The room was surprisingly very clean and the suitcase was pushed against a corner. Dualscar keeled by the case and popped it open. It was full of assortments of clothes and books. The troll hug around and suddenly pulled something out.

I didn't get a chance to look long because it was thrown at me. I ducked to catch it and unfolded it.

A short knee length dress fell open. It was a blue dress with light purple ends at the bottom and sleeves.

I gave him a warm smile. "Thank you. It's really nice."

The high blood chuckled. "Of course lass. You're going to be my daughter in law soon after all."

Suddenly my heart skipped a beat. "Huh? How do you-"
"You don't need to be an expert lass." Dualscar gave a wink.
I felt I was blushing heavily and looked at the ground. "T-Thanks."
When I said my goodbye's, I set the dress on my bed and made my way to Cronus's room.
I looked around to ensure I was alone and knocked gently.
It wasn't a moment later, the door swung open and I was tanked inside.
((RAPEEEEE))
((Caliborn no))

I was suddenly standing before Cronus in his dark room. The troll was smiling sadly.
"Hey I thought you'd stop by." He nodded. I slowly nodded back. 'Umm.. I have something to tell you." I started. Cronus sighed and threw his hands up. "Don't say a vword. I knovw vwhat it is. You're apologizing because you don't like me the vway i like you. And that's okay because-"
I jumped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, cutting the highblood off mid-sentence. I felt him tense up and his arms dropped to his sides. "(y/n)?"
"I choose you." I laughed quietly.
A moment later, Cronus was hugging me in a death grip and laughing. "She picks me! She really picked me!"
I tried to let go but Cronus wouldn't let me. He was crying into my shirt and finally let me go when he was done. "Sorry. Lost my composure for a minute." The troll stood up taller.

I rolled my eyes.

((ALL THE SASS))

Cronus's face suddenly left up. "If I'm gonna be the next King, I gotta prepare and evverything. The ball tonight too.."

I gave a nod and exit so he could go about his business.