CAN SOMEONE MAKE UP THEIR MINDS? Chapter 20!

What now? I hopped down the stage and waited for Cronus. He jumped down and pulled a pack of cigars from his pocket, smirking while he popped one in his mouth. "vwonder vwhat that noise is." He glanced to me curiously. I was honestly afraid to know but still made my way downstairs. The flight of stairs seemed like each step gave me more and more curiosity.

I looked over the railing to find everyone in the dining room.

Subjugglator had pinned Dualscar to the wall. His fists holding tight on his shirt to hold the troll in place.

Kurloz and Eridan had backed into a wall while I noticed Gamzee was peaking out from his bedroom. Cronus leaned over the railing but didn't say anything as he watched with wonder. The image of the woman flashed in my head. What's happening?!

((PROBABLY SOME FIGHT I DuNNO))

Dualscar retaliated the attack by raising a fist and slamming it into the highblood's side. Subjugglator grunted and bared his teeth. Before something happened, I intervened. "Stop!" My voice rang out. The two males looked up in my direction.

((JuST SO YOU KNOW I AM SO GODDAMN BORED.))

((you invaded this story, you gotta stay.))

((EWW!))

I threw my legs over the railing and jumped down. The fall was quick and I hobbled a bit before catching my balance and running over to the scene. "What's going on?!"

Dualscar ripped Subjugglator's hand off and crossed his arms. "Ah. About time. Why don't we ask (y/n)?"

The high blood huffed. "Fine then. I decided your choice shall be picked early. Before the fucking ball."

"-And I think you still need time to choose lass." Dualscar interrupted.

I looked around at my choices. Gamzee was now lurking out of his room to stand beside Kurloz. The two troll's beamed happily. Meanwhile, Cronus made his way down the rest of the steps and took his spot next to Eridan. All four boys lined up as if on cue. More time? I didn't need it. I already knew who I wanted.

I looked back to the older troll's. "We can keep the original ball time. But I already chose." I felt my face blush a bit. Two days before the ball, I finally made up my mind. And I planned to spend those last two days being with them before everyone else knew. Dualscar's eyes widened. "You have? Who?"

I smiled a bit. "It's a secret. But I'll tell you at the ball."

Everything froze. I blinked and shook my head. What just happened?

I looked around then a blinding light made me close my eyes. When the light was gone and I went to open them again, the first thing I saw was a girl in front of me. Her long black hair was waved. Small, sharp troll horns poked out from her head. Her hair was covering her face and her hands were to her chest. She was gasping for breath. Her legs shook and she looked down. She raised a hand and tried to reach out for something but moving her hands revealed a large hole in her chest, leaking blood. Her legs fell out under her and she fell back, her mouth seemingly to be calling for something but no sound came out. I looked out into the darkness. A figure was standing there, frozen. The shadows hid any features they had. I took a few steps out. The figure dropped something in their hands and backed up. A flash of lightning showed their face. It was unmistakable. The young Highblood, Eridan. What happened here? He returned to the darkness and fled. I tried to run after but no matter how far I ran, I wasn't getting any closer. The vision ended and I was standing in the dining room again.

Time was moving again but my head wasn't.

((No sarcastic remarks? Where have you been? Could it be.... You're actually interested in the story?))

((ICK! GROSS NO! IV'E BEEN FALLING ASLEEP IN MY CHAIR!))

((Yea okay. Then you wouldn't mind if I had Kurloz find that bucket in his room?))

((DON'T YOu FuCKING DARE HuMAN FEMALE.))

((Ah ha! You forget Caliborn! All these characters are my puppets! I can do whatever I please with them!))

((HuSSIE?))

((Oh my god. I can't- Lmao))

((Time to chose your final endings. Each character ending will last a couple of chapters. I will make chapters for each Prince so don't worry.))

((YOu SOuND SO DIGNIFIED. IT'S CREEPING ME OuT.))