ANOTHER CHAPTER!? CAN'T THIS JUST END!? Chapter 8!

That night in the bedroom, I opened Sburb again and clicked on the first name I saw. gallowsCalibrator.

"WL: Hey"

"GC: WHO 1S TH1S?"

I examined the quirk a bit then typed another reply.

"WL: My name is (y/n). I work for the high bloods."

The speech reply popped up instantly.

"GC: TH3 H1GHBLOODS? WH1CH ON3S? TH4T CLOWN? OH H3LL NO. DON'T 3VEN. NO.

I smiled a bit.

"WL: You know them then?"

"GC: KNOW TH3M? H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4."

"WL: So... Yea?

"GC: H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4H4."

The computer beeped as they logged off. I plopped down on the bed and pulled the covers over my head. That was interesting. I'd come back to talk to them later. The dark engulfed me and I slowly slipped into a sleep.

That night I had a dream. It was a dream about being a princess. ((PFFF)))

I was looking over the castle walls and watching the people go about their business. The wind blew through my hair and my long dress swayed as well. The golden crown on my head glinted in the setting sun. The doors behind me suddenly opened. I turned around. It being a dream, I already knew it was my prince. But just before I saw their face, I was jolted awake. The sun blinded me for a moment as I adjusted to my surroundings and sat up.

Subjugglator was standing over me with a paper in his hands. "Get up. Here's today's list." He put it in my hands and walked away again. The door slammed behind him with a bang and you looked down at the list.

1- Library

2- Gamzee's room (Requested by Gamzee)

My breath caught in my throat. Couldn't they just leave me alone and let me work? ((NO)) And that room was a disaster. There's no way I could clean it all up in the time I had. I sighed and looked around. On my dresser was a mysterious pair of clothes. I made my way over and examined them. A possible gift perhaps. I unfolded the shirt and held it up. It was pure black with a purple Capricorn symbol in the center. ((WEAR IIIITTTT THIEF)))

A familiar looking piece. I sighed and pulled it over my head. It was loose and fell around my shoulders but my own clothes were due for a cleaning. The pants looked like normal jeans but they were big as well. I pulled a belt out from my dresser and pulled it around my waist. I ran my fingers through my hair to straighten it out a bit then walked out. A scent instantly hit my nose. ((STOP NOTICING SMELLS! GET TO WORK HuMAN FEMALE!))

I made out the smell of pancakes and a burning smell. I was on it quickly and ran to the kitchen.

When I arrived, I found Kurloz at the stove. He was fumbling around. Pancake batter was everywhere and smoke was all around the room. Uneven pancakes were piled in a plate. A few fell to the floor. "K-Kurloz what are you doing!?" I cried and ran to the oven. The highblood backed up and let me turn down the heat. I grabbed a towel and began fanning some smoke out of the room. I coughed a bit but kept working. When the room was clear, Kurloz sighed. "S-Sorry (y/n). I wanted to make you breakfast before you got to work today." He looked away with a blush.

I gave him a smile. "It's okay. I'll clean this up. But you owe me." I put the list in the troll's hands. He looked down and read it for a moment. "I can start the library for you." He cleared his throat and vanished behind the doors. "Scared of the bedroom?" I wondered and shook my head.