THE ASSHOLE ENDING (Kurloz Ending Part 1)

((Can u not?))
((HE'S AN ASSHOLE))
((ayyyyy plz))

I looked around and tried to get adjusted to my surroundings again.
Subjugglator noticed my confusion and looked down on me. "(Y/N)?"
I gave a weak smile and waved. "Hey."
A growl rumbled in his throat. "YOU SPACED OFF HUMAN. WHAT IS IT?"
I looked away. How could I explain?
((QuICK! DON'T TELL THEM THAT YOu'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THEM KILLING PEOPLE!))
Dualscar crossed his arms. "You must be hungry. I'm sure you don't get breakfast right?"
The High blood shot him an irritated look but Dualscar didn't pay attention to it.
"Say lass, would you like to cook something?"
I turned to curiously. "Cook what?"
He chuckled. "Whatever you want."
I thought for a moment. I haven't been able to cook anything until now. The four young highbloods were bickering among themselves. I finally nodded. "Sure. I need an assistant though.
I felt myself blushing as my eyes landed on my choice. "K-Kurloz? Wanna help us cook?" I smiled.
The troll looked up in surprise? "Hm?"

((LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOu!))

Kurloz looked around then nodded. I gave Gamzee a look of apology. I knew we were close but I just didn't have the connection with him that I do with Kurloz. The high blood stared at me a moment, looking pained, angry, confused, then wiped it all away to smile. I felt my chest warm. It's good to know Gamzee wasn't mad. The Ampora's were hardly paying attention. Eridan was looking at a photograph he had pulled from his pocket and was staring at it longingly. Perhaps... Was he already in love?
Cronus was dozing off and leaning against the wall.
Subjugglator finally turned to them. "WE'RE DONE TALKING. RETURN TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ROOMS."
Gamzee looked at me a bit longer then stalked off. Kurloz walked up to me and smiled. "Could it be.. You chose me after all?"
I bit my lip and nodded. "Y-Yea. Anyway... Want to go make Lunch?"
Kurloz's smile pulled at his stitches and he nodded. Dualscar walked up. 'Wonderful. Let's head to the kitchen."

((So I just noticed Iv'e been spelling Dualscar's name wrong the whole time-))
((HAHAHAHA!!!! FUCKING IDIOT!))
((Haha yea I guess it's kinda funny. I should go back and fix those hu?))
((FIX SOME. LEAVE THE REST. JUST BE AN ASSHOLE))
((Thanks for your support.))
((SURE THING))

I stepped out of the kitchen and set a large plate on the table. Subjugglator looked down at the strange food and huffed. "WHAT IS THIS?"

Dualscar followed out. "A feast. For everyone. Why not eat as one tonight?"

Gamzee inspected the food and sniffed it slowly, taking in the scent. "Kinda motherfucking weird." He muttered then filled up a plate. Eridan hummed. "Lowwblood recipes I take it? I'll try some." He shrugged and took his share.

I sat down beside him and tilt my head. "What was that photograph you were looking at?" I asked quietly. Eridan looked taken aback then pulled it out. "A girl I wwas in love with. She's... Gone noww. But I won't forget her."

Eridan's voice lowered to a whisper and he studies the features of the girl slowly. She really was beautiful.

I wish there was something I could do to help. But what could I do?

I quickly ate my plate of food and tapped my chin. The ball was tomorrow. I'd have to pick a dress tonight and get ready. What's something Kurloz would like? Wait- what am I saying? I need to pick something appropriate for an engagement ceremony.

Three hours later and i was still trying to figure it out. Pacing my room slowly and occasionally resting my head on the wall aggressively. Think think! Everyone else was already in their rooms and here I was, freaking out! Then it hit me. The costume room! I peaked out of my room and looked around. All clear. I scurried to the room on the second floor and pushed the door open. The masks were still on the wall and everything was arranged. I popped open the trunk and dug around, finding a dark themed dress. Then I turned around and faced myself to the masks. A perfect one sat in the center. A large one covered in feathers. It was perfect.

And Kurloz would love it. It reminded me of a voodoo theme. I held the pieces tightly and ran back to my room. I put them under my bed then threw the covers over my head.

Tomorrow. This was happening. This was really happening. I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness.

I didn't dream that night and it felt only a few minutes passed with someone was prodding my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes to suddenly be faced with a familiar face. "G-Gamzee?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The clown grinned. "Hey sis. So I guess you chose?" He sat down on his knees and rested his head on the mattress. I smiled. "Yea." But it quickly vanished. "I'm sorry. I do care for you. I always will. But having Kurloz be king and my choice... It felt right." I rubbed my arms slowly and looked away. Gamzee stood up and moved my chin so I was looking at him. "Listen here motherfucker. Nothing is wrong with your choice. You got that. Don't fucking feel bad for me." He grinned brightly. "It's okay sis."

I felt tears come to my eyes and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you so much!"

Gamzee's arms wrapped around me and we hugged for a long time until I stood up and looked to my dresser. A pair of normal clothes sat on top. Finally. Gamzee left so I could get dressed. A paper was stuck to my laptop with only one thing written on it.

"Hope."

I don't understand... Shouldn't there be a list? I flipped it over only to find it blank.
What does this mean? Who left this? I looked around but there was no clues. Perhaps it was Gamzee. I pocket the paper and looked at my bed. Tonight... This was it.

I exit my room and made my way down to Kurloz's room. A soft scent wafted from inside. It smelled warm and sweet. I slowly raised my hand and knocked on the door. What would Kurloz think when I say he was my choice?
A moment passed and the door creaked open. Kurloz peeked out then smiled, opening his door fully. "(Y/n)." Kurloz nodded a greeting. After all this time, I had gotten used to the mental speaking we shared and it was almost like he could really speak. I returned a short smile. "H-Hi." I started. Oh boy. Where do I begin?

((YO SHITHEAD. I LIKE YOU. LET'S HOOK UP.))

((Charming. But not what I was thinking.))

((PFFT))

Kurloz tilt his head a bit confused. "Is there something you needed?"

I felt my self starting to space off and shook it away quickly. "Yea actually. Could we talk?"

The troll stared down at me as if assessing what I might say then stepped aside so I could enter his room.

I looked around. A violin sat in his bed and everything was organized. I found the source of the sweet smell being a vase of fresh cut roses on his dresser. The room was dimmed enough to still see. I sat down on the bed and looked up at the troll. He shut the door and looked back to me. "Now. What is it you wish to talk about?"

I composed myself and took a deep breath. "I choose you." Was all I said. My face thick with a blush. Kurloz smiled, pulling at his stitches. "You do?"

I averted my eyes quickly. "T-That't alright isn't it?"

Suddenly I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. "Yes! (Y/n) I'm so happy!"

I buried my face into his clothes and grinned.

Then Kurloz pulled back. "I'm so happy you chose me. Umm... On another note, I found a bucket in my closet. You wouldn't happen to know where that came from right?"

The Makara maidDÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu