The Truth! Written BY MEEEEE Chapter 6!

ALRIGHT FILTHY HuMANS. I'M TELLING THE STORY NOW.

She wasn't a maid okay. She was a demon! And she was going to steal everyone's soUls! But she went Undercover as some poor fool to sneak her way into the castle. BRILLIANT. And she met some dUdes. Unimportant. BUt what WAS important, was the powerrrrr!!!! She didn't clean up stUpid messes! SHE WAS A DEMON! So listen to this! Keep listening! She stole all their stuff! And with it, she bUild a giant machine and blew Up the castle! ISN'T THAT COOL!!!!!!!????? But she wasn't done yet! She Used the power of.... jUnk, and blew Up the Universe! And everyone died! Then, she was still okay becaUse she was immortal! THIS IS THE TRUE STORY HuMANS. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE AuTHOR! SHE LIESSSSSS. YOU GOT IT?! THIS STORY IS DUMB SO BETTER STOP READING NOW THAT YOu KNOW THE TRUTH.

Excuse me, I think i'll be taking my story back now to get on with this. Ignore this guy.
Now, let me continue.

HuMAN FOOL
right- Anyway... Back to the story.

The three of us finished the kitchen just in time.
Subjugglator stalked into the room and looked around. "Well done. Come with me for your lunch." He beckoned me out. I glanced to the two brothers then followed the high blood out. The troll set a plate down in front of me then sat then fell down into the chair across from me. I picked up my fork and started picking at the ((DISGuSTING)) food. A shiver ran down my spine as I noticed Subjugglator was staring at me. I set down my fork and sighed. "What?"
The troll flinched at the sudden speak and gruffed. "I didn't hire you to make my sons clean. That's your job. You got that? Don't let them help again." He threw the chair back and walked away. The torches flashed off as he walked past and I was alone in the dark. ((HAHA ALONE. HuMANS PLEASE))
((Please ignore this guy. Don't even read his silly notes))
I quickly scarfed down my meal and stood up. "Maybe I should start on the ballroom.." I muttered to myself and looked around. It was dark everywhere I looked. I couldn't even see the doorway. It was quiet besides the sound of the washer rumbling softly. The clothes should be done soon. But that wasn't important. ((NO IT WASN'T))
My goal was to find a way out. "H-Hello?" My voice echoed a bit. A hand suddenly grabbed my shoulders and someone squeezed tightly. I tried fighting his grasp but he was strong. "L-Let me go!"
"(y/n) it's me." The familiar voice whispered. I took in a breath of relief. "Oh. Kurloz. Sorry."
He laughed lightly and released his grip. "Stuck? I can help."
His eyes flashed a dim light as he spoke to me telepathically.
I grabbed his hand and nodded. "Yea. Thank you."
The troll started on walking away. I followed slowly and closed my eyes as I walked. I couldn't see anyway. ((BLIND FOOL))
((Shut up man))
((MAKE ME))
A light shone in my eyes just then and I opened them. I was alone. But the light of a beautiful chandelier sparkled brilliantly. All around, gold sparkled and make the room extravagant. Dark red curtains covered the windows and the floor was polished.
I looked down at my clothes. A dress had replaced my rags. My eyes widened and I ran my hand down to feel the fabric. So soft.
The room was so big. I took a few steps forward. A pair of high heels make a quiet cling with every step on the floor. "Everything is so beautiful. What is this place?"
The dress was black with grey rims and the high heels matched. The room looked like a large ballroom.
((IT PROBABLY WAS, STuPID.))
Suddenly a shadow walked out. I watched it for a moment. The shadow was tall and looked like a man. He slowly made his way to the center of the room and held out his hand.
Just then, another shadow approached him and took his hand. It was a woman. She was tall and lithe. Her hair flowed behind her. The man bent down and set a soft kiss on her hand. She waited for him to stand back up then they began a short dance. Shadows began appearing everywhere. People danced the same dance at the first two. Each one was different.
Their bodies swayed with every movement. Suddenly the shadows drained and color replaced the darkness. I looked back at the original pair. The man had fluffy black hair and a dark face. His tall horns stood out a lot. They had an orange color to them. He wore loose black robes that moves with the dance steps.
The woman was slightly shorter than him. She was stunning. Her skin was fair with shining eyes and a long blue dress. Wait... it couldn't be. She looked so familiar.
"M-Mom?"
Her story flashed in my head. The prince that asked for her hand in marriage. That was him. Mom had never said he was a troll though. He looked familiar too. Then it hit me. "Subjugglator was the prince she was talking about.... I knew it."
((STuPID))
((Dang it! You ruined the mood!))
((HuEHuEHuE))
A small shadow caught my eye in the corner. I squinted and walked over slowly. A small kid stood in the corner. he looked like a miniature Subjugglator.
"Kurloz? Is that you?" The kid didn't have the stitches he had now and his eyes had a bright orange color to them. A far off look was in them.
"Can they not hear me?"
I waved my hand in his face but he didn't reply.
Suddenly everything went back. I was back in the dark. My hand still in the present Kurloz's hand. I looked around, noticing I was standing in the ballroom. Everything was coming together.
"Did my mom and your dad dance here before?" I asked.
Kurloz tensed. "How did you..."
"I don't know."
Which was true. I didn't understand why I just had a flashback like that or what it meant. The high blood cracked a smile. "I remember the night... They were so... amazing over the dance floor. Your mom was.. She was so pretty. They were going to get married. But then something happened."
"A fire?"
"No."
No? That was the story I knew. Well, sort of. This was so confusing.
I knew the story as mom refusing the marriage and a fire destroyed her home. Was that not the truth?
"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked. Kurloz looked down.
"It's hard to remember. But my dad had invited your mom to the castle. When she came, he asked for her hand. And your mom agreed. They were going to get married in a month. Everyone was celebrating." He paused and slowly let go of my hand.
"There was parties, and guests. And that night, someone stuck into the manor and killed your grandparents. Everything went downhill. Another woman asked to marry dad when your mom left to mourn. The government suddenly bankrupt your mom and dad was forced to marry the other woman. He.." The troll stopped to wipe his eyes for a moment. "S-Sorry."
"It's okay. Keep going." I set a hand on his shoulder. Kurloz nodded. "Dad didn't have any other choice. The people wouldn't have accepted your mom after such an event. And after years and years... He kind of forgot about her."
The story made sense. I didn't want it too. If Subjugglator and my mom had wed, I would have been related to Gamzee and Kurloz. And me and my brother wouldn't have to had lived such a hard life.
((OH BOO HOO))
I tried to think about what kind of life I might have had. But I just couldn't. "Were they in love?" I muttered. Half hoping he wouldn't have heard. The troll nodded. "They looked so happy. I would have loved to have you as a sister."
"But..."
"But..." Kurloz turned to look at me. "It didn't turn out that way."
Suddenly he was leaning in.