Chapter 80

Ishita's POV:

"Board of directors wants you to step down from your hierchary position in Mehra Group. Your name is joined with Viable Energy which is also tainting the image of Mehra Group." Ishita growled in anger reading her investor's message. She slammed the car door, "That son of a bitch... Raj surely feeds them his lies I'm going to pour cement in his mouth." Ritika passed her a packet of gummy bears she's been craving more in her pregnancy.

"You can take a day off..." she said bluntly, sitting back in the car and looking outside at the cold weather. Her mind wandered to the lonely streets taking her back to her teens when she was in her college getting bullied by seniors from rich families. She was the only daughter of Mehra Groups and many men tried to use her for her money but her mother taught her a useful lesson: when our happiness doesn't stay with us forever, how will the problems be?

She reminded herself that she had been in situations worse than the one she was currently stuck into. The car stopped inside the Goel Mansion and a burning Armaan was standing at the front door crossing his arms. Ishita bites her lower lips looking at the beast standing in the freezing cold wearing a single black rolled-up sleeves shirt. Ritika stayed inside the car, "Um... it's my day off so I guess I'll take a u-turn and never appear in this mansion." Ishita slapped her arm, "Coward..." and stepped down from the car walking through the front door.

The moment she stepped down Ritika advised the driver to race the car vanishing from sight. Armaan glared at Ishita with his stormy eyes she quietly stood in front of him and waved, "Hi... I'm back..." Armaan didn't even move a bit "Where were you?". Ishita sensed the anger in his voice and "Um... just work." He hummed, "In the jail..." she lowered her head and mumbled, "Argh... Can we discuss this later I'm not feeling good?".

Armaan nodded, "Yeah... go inside..." Ishita mellowed, "Come with me..." he shook his head, "I don't want to... My temper is flaring up because you left me while I was sleeping next to you, so I can't handle you with firmness right at the moment. Just leave me here once my anger will drop down, and I'll join you." Ishita took small steps towards him and encircled her arms around his waist hugging him, "Please... you're underdressed according to the weather and I'm sorry." He mumbled lowly, "Ishita leave..." she shook her head and hugged him tightly.

Armaan placed his head on the crook of her neck and breathed sharply. His anger took a bus and left him miles away. He hugged her back, "You're so fucking stubborn what will I do with you?" she chuckled, "Just love me..." he smiled shyly and pecks on her lips, "There's no doubt about it..." she tilted her head and kissed him passionately. Armaan pulled her inside the house, shut the door behind them, and kissed her madly.

Caging her between his arms he showered many kisses on her face and neck. Nayantara cleared her throat, "Both of you got the foyer of my house to do all the romantic stuff." They parted away and adjusted their clothes, "Mom... great timing by the way...". She rolled her eyes, "She's definitely going to have twins..." Ishita chuckled dragging Armaan with her, "It's a win-win kind of situation..." Armaan slapped his forehead glimpsing at his outspoken wife. She slipped off her dress locked the door behind her and walked towards him, "Did I ever tell you that your physic look sexy in a black shirt?". Armaan grabbed her butt cheeks lifting her a little, "Many times..." and kissed her roughly.

Since life isn't river still water no matter how many obstacles come in their life, they promised themselves to be there for each other, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love to cherish with whatever they have till the end which people named forever.  

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺