Chapter 22

Ishita's POV:

Someone knocked on my office door, "Come in..." Ritika peeped from the door. "So, it didn't take long for the queen to settle back down in her castle." She commented with an amusing grin. Glimpsing at her cheerful face I can surely tell she had a nice weekend trip, "So, I guess you spent a good time with your boyfriend in your new mansion..." Ritika blushed hard and sits silently in front of me. Yeah, I gifted her a mansion as she did a great job helping me anyone could have done it but I needed someone trustable.

Ritika stayed silent for a while fidgeting her fingers then said abruptly "Actually, I drop by here to ask you if I'm still able to join your company. Pay here is nice and the job is safe and respectful I also learn things from you I will adjust to a lower position as well..." her presence late was an obvious indication. I picked up the contract paper from my drawer and placed it in front of her, "Review this non-disclosure contract thoroughly, and if you feel comfortable with my terms join from tomorrow else choice is all yours." She stared at me in utter shock then blink twice taking the contract in her hand. She flipped through pages and check the last page with her jaw hitting the floor as I know salary is more than a PA gets here but for me loyalty matters so I don't want her to leave at any cost.

Checking my phone, I called Nayantara to confirm the shopping and she agreed to it. I instantly rushed back home changing into something cute but not slutty yet comfortable not itchy. You know girl's life struggles to turn the wardrobe I got a dress which was fulfilling the needs and luckily fitting me as well but when it was bought it was two inches lose, oh god I gained weight.

Ishita's Outfit:

Goel Family's security and the driver were standing in front of Mehra Mansion waiting for me

Goel Family's security and the driver were standing in front of Mehra Mansion waiting for me. I ran down the stairs picked up my bag and raced outside hopping inside the car. "I'm sorry... did I make you wait long?" looking to my right I replied. Nayantara smiled at me, "You look adorable... and no I just came a few minutes ago..." she caressed my hair lovingly. We went to the nearby mall and roamed around getting inside different corners including jewelry, clothes, food, etc. Nayantara was nice and loving but she outspoke, which makes her personality and nature true. I loved her humbleness and honesty, she straightforwardly told me which dress looked bad on me and which one didn't but later felt awkward as she outspoke it.

"Aunty you don't need to be so formal with me. I thought you will like this refreshment and an apology for framing your son, I didn't want to do it but he's a bitch." Nayantara chuckled at my comment. "He surely is one but darling he cares for me as he told you about my liking I will tell you his" I looked up at her in confusion, "He didn't tell me anything..." she confirmed that Armaan told me that she likes to go on shopping for refreshment which I denied because my mother likes to go shopping as well but in local market bargaining with the vendors for addition coriander.

"Ishita... I don't want to interfere in your personal life but you have to live with Armaan and at least try to know him. He's not an arrogant dog and surely loves you as he cares for you a lot even sometimes, I get shocked. He told me not to tell you how he feels for you but I can't help and gossip about it with you." An amusing grin appeared on our faces. We book a table in a food corner and gossiped about everything, she was so like me. I felt like she was a friend, not a mother-in-law. She's much cooler than my mother, I was stunned by the taste she has in the diamond collection and clothes she's not over fashioned as she can because she's rich but her simple classy look is everything.