Chapter 3

Armaan's POV:

Stepping out of my car I walked inside Goel Mansion, maids took my blazer and watch while I entered the living room. "Hey... brother welcome back..." Aditya side hugged me. Aditya Goel youngest son of the Goel family, Aadesh Goel eldest son of the Goel family and, Armaan Goel middle child of the family but the most handsome and loving man alive on this planet. Some people call me arrogant so I use it as my middle name, "Who was that girl who stuffed lettuce in your mouth?" Aditya chuckled mentioning the incident that happened at the restaurant and some people recorded it saying cute couple fights as they didn't know me but using our media resources we buried the news and got rid of the video deleting it from the internet.

The media doesn't post any news without taking our permission so yeah being rich has its perks. "Daughter of that son of a bitch Rajkund Mehra, she chewed my brain the man who will marry her will cry rest of his life," I mentioned and he cackled in response walking to the dinner table where my mother was chopping dry fruits. "Oh my god, when did you come... your assistant didn't mention me. Good you came I was just asking Rizwan to make your favorite sabudane ki kheer with dry fruits... come sit..." she pats the chair next to her. (a sweet dish with sago )

Nayantara Goel and Abhimanyu Goel, my lovely parents raised us with love and care. They are the idle couple I want to be in my next life because in this one I won't be able to find a wife like my mother. After all, she's the only piece of heaven on earth. "I think his stomach is full after eating lettuce..." Aditya mentioned while chuckling. "What do you mean?" she knits her brows looking between us. "Nothing... he just forgot to take his medicines..." glaring at Aditya I muttered and took a piece of cashew nut from the plate. Mom slapped my hands, "Did you wash your hands? Your twenty-four Armaan for god's sake... go wash your hands then come and eat... and you little raccoon spill whatever you know..." she pointed the knife at Aditya, and he gulped passing his phone playing the video.

Getting inside my room I took a shower and changed into casuals, picking up my phone from the nightstand I saw a text from, Rishabh my assistant a good friend. "Ishita Mehra is in India sighing a deal with the MLA's son Siddhartha Khurana." this girl will get herself in trouble and why should I care. I texted him back, "Send her an invitation for a meeting in my office..." I will just make her aware of the danger she's walking into the rest is her choice.

The next day in my office, Aadesh called me to inform me about the upcoming election for the Chief Minister his five years term is over. Talking on the phone I heard Rishabh informing me about Ms. Mehra's arrival. Gesturing to him to let her inside I walked around the room telling him my ideas when he suggested I do some charity under our family name to maintain the hype.

Sitting on the leather chair I kept listening to his ideas when a goddess in a white salwar suit with mirror work and chandelier earrings stepped inside. She flipped her hair back adjusting her dupatta while my eyes trailed down on her body till her white pearl scandals then back at the small bead bindi on her forehead.