CHAPTER 70

Hello just a warning ⚠️
- A lot of Sexual content
——————————————————————

Hello just a warning ⚠️- A lot of Sexual content ——————————————————————

He crushes his lips on mine. I didn't need to open my mouth for him to devour me.

His tongue darts into my mouth as his fights me for dominance. One of his hand slides to my lower back and the other slides to my neck, titling my head up so he's tongue could go deeper.

He kisses me like I'm his air and he's a dying man.

I moan into the kiss, sliding my hand up his chest. He pulls away, and looks at me.

His eyes darken with lust and desire making me aroused.

He wants me just as much as I want him.

He turns me around and practically rips the dress open with how harsh he pulled the zipper.

The dress pools around my feet as I'm left in my lace black panties and bra.

The feeling of his intense stare sends another level of excitement and desire through me.

He turns me around again and stalks towards me making me step back.

I walk another step back.

Then another.

Then another.

I gasp as I trip and land on my back on the bed. I looks up to see Enzo already looking at me like a predator once they trap their pray.

With one hand he grabs his tie and rips it off. He drops the tie somewhere and slowly rips his blazer off.

I just watch as he gives me a little strip show.

"Knees," Enzo commands.

I look at him with wide eyes, I have never given anyone oral sex before. Every time it's just him.

"Rebecca, get in your knees. Don't make me repeat myself." He says agin, sending a sly shiver down my back.

I get on my knees, at this point he has already ripped off his shirt showing of his athletic figure.

His hard tan muscles make me more aroused.

Enzo hands go to his belt as he takes it off. Just like with the other pieces of clothing he takes it off and throws it somewhere on the floor.

The zips his fly open and pulls his pants down with his boxers showing him in his naked glory.

His dick is semi hard. He grabs it and slowly pumps it making it hard. He knows that I'm watching him so he takes his time as I just stand their and watch.

He motions me towards his dick, making me understand what he's trying to say. I take a deep breath and bend down and lick his tip.

He groans as I slowly take him into my mouth. With my tongue I lick and suck making his hand go to my hair. He takes my hair pins out of my hair as I suck him.