CHAPTER 34

"I have my eye on them, both Rebecca and Lorenzo

"I have my eye on them, both Rebecca and Lorenzo."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Ben was a traitor. There where so many questions going through my head. What, When, Why? I just couldn't think of why he would do this.

I grab my phone making sure I have some type of evidence. I may look dumb but I'm not that dumb. I go on camera and start recording pushing the door a bit so he couldn't see or hear me. But, i could see and hear him.

"Yeah, she doesn't have a clue on what's going on. All Rebecca knows is I'm a new student trying to make friends."

Well I'm about to find out what's going on.

"She seemed a bit weird when I first approached her probably confused. But I played my part well and she thinks I'm her friend and so does her friend Jennie."

You didn't play good enough. I knew something was up from the beginning what a dick. I thought rolling my eyes.

"And, best thing is the next boss of the Italian mafia is also here. He also doesn't suspect anything either. It's like killing two birds with one stone."

He paused for a bit and chucked.

"I'm not stupid, I know the plan. When the time is right I take Rebecca somewhere a party or maybe a club i don't know. I'll drug her and take her to the base."

Why does he want to kidnap me, I don't even know who I pissed off this time. Last I had the Mexicans after me because I pissed them off. But in my defence.... Wait I don't have a defence it was 100% my fault on blowing everything up. But can you blame me the dude was annoying the shit out of me.

"Yeah, yeah I know I need to be careful. Look Jennie is the innocent one especially with her family working in the mafia she's clueless. Lorenzo and Lucas are the only people I need to be weary about. But if I play my cards right I'll not only see their weaknesses but also kidnap Rebecca."

"The only problem is I have a feeling something going on between them. It's the way there too close to each other. I don't know."

Another reason on why I shouldn't be seen with him. I swear the world just wants us apart.

"Look I gotta go back I don't want them suspecting anything. I told them I was getting something out of my car." He paused before continuing. "Okay I'll call you back later bye."

He hanged up the phone and put it in his back pocket he turned left and right seeing if anyone was there and walked off.

Once he walked off I dropped on the floor. What am I going to do, I refuse to put Jennie under anymore danger. Whoever he's working for wants me and I don't know why. He also an enemy of the Italians.

All I have to do, all I can do is play the game better then him. I already know what's his plan. I'm smarter then I look and I have played this game many times.