CHAPTER 24

"Finally, have you seen Enzo," I asked Lucas

"Well hello to you to," Lucas says in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry Lucas, I just really need to find Enzo," I said feeling bad that I ignored his presence.

"It's okay Becca, and to answer that question you just missed Enzo he's walking to his car now," Lucas says leaning against someone's locker.

"Okay thank you, bye Lucas," I yelled practically running towards the school doors.

I'm currently trying to find Enzo, he wouldn't answer his phone so I had to come look for him.

The reason I'm so desperate in finding Enzo is because of our English assessment. It's due tomorrow and we have to do a presentation, I just wanted to go over it with Enzo one more time before tomorrow.

One thing I hate more then group projects is presentations.

"Enzo!" I yell as I walk towards him.

He turns around to look at who called his name.

"Rebecca, hey," Enzo greets me, as I made my way towards him.

"Hold on," I say breathless, I was currently out of breaths from running around the school trying to find him.

"You okay?" Enzo's says tilting his head.

"Yup, I wanted to talk to you," I said as my breathing started to became normal.

"What's up?" Enzo said leaning against his car.

"Are you free?" I said, the basketball season is around the corner and I know the team has been practicing like crazy.

"Like right now?"

"Yes."

"I guess?"

"Okay good, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go over our English assessment before tomorrow. Just making sure everything is okay."

"Yeah sure, I was just heading home anyways. But I have to do something at home, mind coming to my house instead of me coming to yours."

"Sure, I don't mind, I came with Jennie so it  will take me awhile to get there."

"If you want you can just come with me, since we're going to the same place."

Enzo was right, we are heading to the same place. Plus the quicker I get there the quicker we will be able to finish everything.

"Okay," I said nodding my head.

"Great, you have everything you need?"

"Yeah I should."

Enzo nods his head, he stops leaning against his car and I walk to the passenger side.

I open the door and sit down in his black Jeep, I just realised we that the same car.