CHAPTER 36

⚠️Hello everyone - there is a slight mention of abuse but it's only briefly mentioned.

Also please can you answer the question. You'll find the question at the end.
——————————————————————

Dude how the fuck do you even play basketball!" I yelled, pulling my hair out of frustration

"You need to relax, understanding basketball is easy." Jennie says going through my closet. "Also do you own any work out clothes."

"Who do you think your talking to?" I said looking at Jennie with the are you stupid expression.

"Right, so no. I forgot you always borrow my clothes when I drag you to the gym."

"I'm fucked!" I say falling to the ground dramatically.

"It wasn't my fault that you decided to brag about your non existent basketball skills." Jennie says pulling something out of the closet.

"That was a bit to personal." I say looking at her with a straight face. Jennie turns around and we burst into a fit of laughter.

Jennie was currently trying to find me an outfit for tonight's basketball match. Me against Mr Romano. Jennie and I have been lounging around till I finally remember about the match.

It was currently 7:30pm and i have to leave in like 30 minutes. I had my hair rapped in a towel and I was in a dressing gown, waiting for Jennie to pick me an outfit.

"Does this dress even cover you ass." Jennie says showing me a black skin tight dress.

"Hoe life or no life." I say snapping my fingers in a sassy way.

Jennie rolls her eyes. "Here wear this."

She passes me the only black sport tights I own and a black sport bra.

I go into the bathroom and change into the outfit Jennie picked. When I finished, I looked at my self in the mirror and damn I looked good.

I walk out and jennie looks at me up and down and whistles. "You look hot."

I laught, "thank you, but I don't wanna freeze to death so I'm going to put on a sweater."

"Girl you should show him your amazing looking tits in that sports bra instead of hiding it." Jennie says.

She did have a point my tits looked good. But no, I chose to be warmer.

I roll my eyes and sit down on my desk/dresser.

"Mind helping me brush my hair." I say looking at Jennie.

She nods and grabs my hair brush and starts brushing my hair. And man I love when someone does my hair. This kind of reminded me of when I was struggling to do my hair and Enzo did it for me.