CHAPTER 49

Hello everyone
- Because of the new year I decided to give you another chapter.
Happy New Year 🥂
——————————————————————

"Did he actually ask you to be his girlfriend when your guys finished having sex

"Did he actually ask you to be his girlfriend when your guys finished having sex." Jennie says from her dressing room.

"Yup." I said trying to slip into my dark blue dress.

Jennie and I are currently going dress shopping. Plus for a Sunday afternoon it wasn't as busy as I expected. So we taking full advantage of the empty mall.

But than again next week was exam week. We all have been studying heaps lately and tomorrow and the rest of this week, is where it's going to count.

Enzo asked me to be his girlfriend Friday night/Saturday morning. Personally I don't count it as morning if the sun hasn't come out yet.

Jennie and I wanted to go dress shopping before this coming week. So here we are gossiping about everything while we try on dresses.

It was kind of scary because after this week, it's gonna be graduation week. Meaning last sport games, formal/prom and graduation.

"Honestly I expect more from the man." Jennie says bring me out of my head.

"Me to," I come out of the dressing room.

"This makes my boobs look like they don't exist." I said examining myself in-front of the full length mirror.

"And, this is making my boobs want to let everyone know they exist." Jennie says coming out in a beautiful yellow silk dress.

Jennie was beautiful, brown hair that stop half way on her boobs. She has had short hair all her life and honestly it suits her.

She had nice tan skin, rosy cheeks and pretty blue eyes. She had nice boobs and an nice ass, I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous sometimes. She was tall and had nice slim legs, she could pass as a model, if she wanted.

"They need to breath." I said looking at her boobs that are suffocating from the dress.

"I know," she groans and goes back to her dressing room. We were the only people here and the lady at the counter was busy restocking, so we were alone.

"So was he good in bed." I can tell Jennie was smirking.

I groan as I slip off the dress. "Jennie."

"What, it's just a question. Don't tell me he was bad. That's just embarrassing."

"He wasn't bad," I say feeling this urge
to defend him. " he was really sweet, he made sure I was comfortable." I said feeling embarrassed.

I don't know why I was telling her about that night. My cheeks were probably red as roses right now.

"So he didn't fuck you, he made love to you." Jennie giggles.