CHAPTER 54

Neither Enzo or I have brought up the topic of what happened that night

And frankly I'm grateful for it. My history with self harm isn't the prettiest. Then again what in my life was pretty.

Besides Him.

I haven't told him about my brother either. How could I, after everything he's been through with the American mafia.

But like it or not Conner is my brother. I have to tell Enzo before things escalate, and knowing me nothing in my life goes my way.

I just need to clear my mind before I even bring this up with him.

I should feel excited that my brother is alive, my only living relative. But I'm not, because Conner should be dead.

I hacked into the police system and hospital records last night and checked their case.

Both told me Conner and mum died instantly when the car caught on fire. The ambulances and police where to late and when they arrived the car blew up.

Two bodies where found inside the car, because of the fire they were hard to identify. But because of mums license plate they managed to identify the people inside.

There is no way he could have survived.

Honestly I couldn't help but feel hurt. Hurt by the fact he left me to deal with our dad.

Our dad who was meant to comfort and be there for me, ended up blaming there deaths on me.

"You okay,"

I turn around to see who said that, only to find Jennie standing there smiling at me.

"Yeah, I guess it's just nerves." I say smiling at her.

"Your thinking about that night aren't you." Jennie says placing one hand on her hip.

I don't reply, I just sigh and look down.

"Look Rebecca, whatever happened that night don't let that bring down your mood. Look around we're fucking graduating. You should be celebrating not worrying about your brother."

"Bu- " I try to speak but Jennie cuts me off.

"Dude worry about it tomorrow, now let's find the boys and enjoy our final hours as high school students." She says linking her arm with mine.

Jennie was wearing a beautiful white silk spaghetti strap dress. That went above her knee but longer then her mid thigh.

Her hair was is a half up half down with a white bow and she wore some natural makeup. Making her look even more beautiful.