CHAPTER 14

"Girl it looks like you guys are having a movie date," Jennie said over the phone

"Seriously," I said groaning.

"Yes love, you have blankets, food, the show you guys planned paused on the TV. It looks like a full planed out date.

"That wasn't my attention though,"

"Oh I know," she said smiling through the phone.

Me and Jennie where on face time, because Enzo was coming over after school. I was nervous because the last time he was here was when he was unconscious.

"Anyways why are you trying so hard, no offence." Jennie says pulling me out of thoughts.

I jump on the couch, and sit down comfortably while I wait for Enzo to arrive. "Because of the whole me stitching him up thing. Also can we not talk about him right no."

"Sure whatever makes you happy, so what do you wanna talk about."

"How are you holding up from Asher." I see her face instantly drop. I know this is a touchy subject for her but I wanna make sure she's okay.

"I honestly don't know," she exhales. "He was my everything and all of a sudden he isn't. I just don"t know how to feel, I'm broken Becca it's like when he left he also took my heart with him. Which I most stupidly gave him."

"Hey, don't ever think you where stupid. You fell for him and he used you, so don't ever think this was your fault."

"I know it's just hard."

"I know it is love but that's how your gonna get though it. You gonna learn that you never needed him, you find someone who truly loves you."

"I know love, thank you Becca," she says with a small smile playing on her lips.

"I love you Jen," I said smiling at her through the phone.

"I love you to Becca."

(Ding,Ding)

And just on time my door bell rings.

"Sorry Jen I gotta go."

"Yeah no problems, tell me how big it is." She says giving me a wink through the phone.

"Omg, bye," I said rolling my eyes.

"Bye, use protection," Jennie says yelling through the phone, as I ended the call. Yeah like that gonna happen.

I walk to my front door, with my phone still in my hands. And open the door to see a walking model Lorenzo Romano.

"Hey," I say with a smile.

"Hey," he says back with a small smile.

"Come on in," I said moving to the side so he can walk through.