CHAPTER 19

Hello everyone just TW⚠️
- Attempt of rape
- Abuse

"Please father, I don't know what you're talking about

"Please father, I don't know what you're talking about. Please just let go of me" i cried.

My father had a fist full of my hair, as he was dragging me from my bedroom to the living room. No matter how much I screamed or cried he didn't let go.

He then threw me across the room and my back hit the wall. I started to cry more with the stinging feeling that settled on my back.

"You bitch, you did this didn't you," he yelled punching me in my stomach.

"Please, I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Or so you wanna get fucking smart with me!" he said as he threw another punch but in my face.

"Admit it, you where the one who took my fucking files and misplaced it didn't you!" He yelled as he kicked me in the stomach.

"No, I don't know what you talking about," I cried, as he kept kicking me.

"Do you know how fucking humiliated I was, I became a fucking joke because of you, you bitch!" He spat in my face.

"Please I'm sorry, but I didn't do anything." I pleaded.

"It's always you fucking fault bitch. I wish you died not your mother or Conner, it should have been you!"

"I know, I should have died I'm sorry. But I didn't do anything, please let go of me," I begged.

He then grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the couch.

"You bitch, you like making fun of me don't you, you liar!" He said as he got on top me, trapping me between him and the couch.

I screamed, as I tired pulling him off of me. But considering how much pain I'm in, I didn't do much progress.

"You're a slut, you should be treated like a slut. You made fun or me, so don't you think I should deserve some fun!" He said as he started ripping me shirt.

"No please stop." I cried trying to cover my stomach.

But he didn't listen and started taking his belt off. I was terrified, but in my head I knew my faith.

I turned my head, my body going numb. But faith took a turn when I saw a empty glass bottle laying there.

With my father kissing my neck and his whole body on top me, reaching the bottle was hard.

After struggling for a while. I finally managed to grab it, I took the chance and instantly smashing it on the side of my fathers head.

"You bitch!, he yelled as the side of his head started bleeding rapidly.

I still had a sharp broken glass in my hand, my fathers body was no longer on top of me anymore, he was straddling me. I took the chance and stabbed him with the sharp glass that was left of the bottle.

I slabbed him right in the heart. I kept stabbing him, one after another. One stab, two stab, three stab. I took out all my anger and pain out on him in that moment.

The pain I had to endure when he was alive. He made my life a living hell, the  sleepless nights, him being the reason I'm a monster. I took it all out as I kept stabbing him.

It's then when realty hits me.

I just murdered my father.

~ nightmare over ~

I gasp as my body jumps up.

I'm gasping for breath as I look around trying to calm myself down. I started taking huge breaths in and out.

In and out, I said over and over again in my head.

It took me a minute for me to calm down.

I haven't had a nightmare about this ever. It was my first time, I'm known for having nightmares but not this one, this was knew.

The cold air hit my sweetly body, I look down to see my shirt it drenched in my sweat.

My nightmare was the night I killed my father. I killed many people before, but his left a bigger scare on me.

I got up and went into my bathroom, I took my clothes off and jumped in the shower.

The cold water hitting my body was kind of a relief.

I didn't wash myself, I just stood there like a statue. It's been a bit more than month since his death.

Meaning it's been month since I got to know Enzo. My stomach flips at the thought of him.

I ignore the feeling and took a breath I than start doing my normal shower routine.

Once I get out of the shower and I changed into a different pair of pjs. I than go and change my bed sheets.

After everything is ready I jump in bed. I take out my phone and text Jennie.

~ Text to Jennie ~

Rebecca - Hey Jen, I don't feel well I'm not coming to school, sorry.

~ End of text ~

She probably in the middle of class to message my back.

I go back to sleep not wanting to do anything, I can already feel a headache coming.

——————————————————————

A/N hello everyone

Part 19 done

Sorry if this is short.

And if you confused - this is a week after Enzo and Becca starting the book club. Indicating why she didn't wake up with Enzo.

Anyways don't forget to like and comment and I will see you in the next part.

Kisses