CHAPTER 8

(Ding,Ding)

(Ding,Ding)

Finally, schools over and I can finally go home.

Once I leave the classroom I start heading towards my locker. The walk to my locker wasn't long, once I get there I put my books away and grab my homework.

I hear my pocket vibrate, meaning someone texted me. I close my locker then lean against it, I take out my phone an open it to see who texted.

~ Becca text messages ~

Jen - hey girl, I wanted to ask if your doing anything tonight/afternoon.

Becca (me) - No, not that I can think of. Why is everything okay.

Jen - yeah everything okay, I wanted to ask if I could come over. So you know watch a movie, eat dinner and gossip.

Becca (me) - haha, Jen your always welcomed.

Jen - okay, I come over in an hour or two. Remember I wanna hear about the mysterious guy.

Becca (me) - sure whatever.

Jen - I gotta go or Will is going to burn the fucking kitchen. Bye Becca see you later.

Becca (me) - okay bye babes.

~ End of Becca messages ~

I put my phone back in my pock and start heading towards the door to leave school.

After the whole tomatoes thing with Jennie and Lucas. Both of them got a two days worth of afternoon detentions starting tomorrow. Both of them were told to go home for the rest of the day and get cleaned up.

Jennie is probably the only one I seen standing up to Lucas. Don't get me wrong Lucas is nice and all, but he can be really cold and mean when you cross him. Indicating why no one talk back to him, well only one person and that's Jennie.

She never really told me what happened between them. She says it's all in the past and I respect her choices to not tell me. All I know is that both of them were really good friends when growing up.

Lucas family is rich and so is Jennie's. Their families are good friends so basically they grew up together. Then something happened and both of them and they started to hate each other. I can already see it friends to enemies to lovers.

I arrived to my car and unlocked it. I open the passenger door and throw my bag in there, then after closing the door I walk to the driver side and open the door and get in before slamming the door shut.

I start my car and connect my playlist to the car speaker. Bellyache by Billie Eilish was playing on the speakers.

I then start to head back home after a tiring day at school.

About an hour later Jennie has arrived. Sending me a text saying she here.

I open the door to see she wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Unlike me who wearing my pjs. She also holding a bag which I'm guessing is snacks and pizza box in the other hand.