Chapter 2

I suddenly lose control of my legs and fall down, starting to think frantically. If it still is 1346 then Inu no Taisho is alive which means I can still save him, but I don't know which month he will die on, I only know he'll die in the year 1346 while trying to save Izayoi from Takemaru. I need to find Sesshomaru and warn him, would be better if I find Toga himself and tell him instead of going through the trouble of trying to convince a stubborn demon like Sesshomaru.

I know it's nuts to think of that and not of a way home, but what will I do when I go home? I will study and that's something I hate. This place is my chance to explore my passion. I know it's dangerous yet that's what excites me in the first place; adventure. 

I regain my composure and get up, reassuring the villagers that I am fine so I ask, "Does anyone know the direction to Bokuseno?" I pray someone knows who I am talking about or else that will turn into a disaster.

"You are asking for a demon, are you one too?" A thick yet calm voice speaks as people open a path for him. A bald man, holding a stick shows up. He looks like a monk. It seems like I'm in trouble now. 

I awkwardly smile at him and say, "I am not one, but I am looking for someone, and I'm sure Bokuseno will have the answer I need."

The monk gestures for me to follow him into the forest so I go with him without uttering a word. "Thank you for showing me the way," I say while I carefully examine my surroundings so I won't fall and unnecessarily injure myself.

"The forest is filled with flesh-eating demons, you would have needed protection," he says, and I feel more grateful for him.

People are friendly in the federal era, hopefully, he isn't a demon in disguise, ready to eat me.

"We are here," the monk says, snapping me out of my thoughts so I walk ahead of him and reach the tree.

I look at the tree not sure where Bokuseno's face is so I call his name, "Bokuseno, I'm looking for Sesshomaru, preferably Inu no Taisho."

"Why do you seek either?" Bokuseno shows me his face which is creepy, but I decide to act cool about it.

"I want to warn them of what misfortune will come their way, can you help me?" I ask.

"My answer depends on the misfortune you are presuming."

I clear my throat and say, "I am not presuming anything. I am quite sure of it. Inu no Taisho will face death, and I want to prevent that from happening."

"You dare predict the great lord's death-"

"Don't act dumb. I am trying to be nice so you better tell me before I cut down all your branches and turn your face into my dartboard," I threaten him. 

It's a tree, can't harm me.

"Lord Sesshomaru was here a moment ago, you can catch up-"

Before I waste any more time, hearing nonsense from that old tree. I run through the forest to look for him. Please, please, don't be far gone. Suddenly, I catch a glimpse of something shimmering in the distance, so I focus to see Sesshomaru's hair glittering under the sun.

"Lord Sesshomaru," I voice out his name so he halts, but the moment he turns and looks at me, the words get stuck in my throat.

He is breathtaking. His silver hair dances with the wind, and his golden eyes captivate me. I get rooted to the ground as I see him take a few steps towards me. Don't come any closer. I internally beg as my body refuses to listen to any of my commands. However, it takes me a second to see where his eyes are looking at. His eyes are focusing on something behind me.