Talk Alone

George POV

The delicious smell of perfectly made fried eggs and bacon makes my stomach rumble.

Now that I look at the finished cooked meal, I immediately notice how well it turned out when I try to make it for someone else. I mean, I did make it with love. Patience and love, the most important ingredients to make a perfect meal in my opinion.

I just can't wait for Dream's reaction.

Thinking about it this whole time makes me smile so unreasonably much.

I pulled out a fork out of the drawer and added it to the plate as I took both, carrying them out of the kitchen and of course on my way to Dream.

When I have eventually turned to the hallway to the hybrids, from that way two people go the opposite side, past me and I catch on them speaking about how they can't believe it happened.

What happened?

Well, whatever. I don't think much of it.

Then, I spot three more people following, which mention: "Do you think you might know where it went to?" and "Did it attack you when it was with you?" - "No, but he looked horrified... He was looking for someone."

I stop walking after they went past me and I keep on listening to them while keeping my eyes still on them until they leave around the corner.

Are they talking about Dream?

It's indeed unusual to see many people this grouped. Plus, shouldn't they be working their shifts?

I catch up on pace, going quicker. I would be running if not for the plate in my hands, but I am going fairly fast already, almost jogging.

What could have possibly happened?

Did someone hurt Dream?

Did Dream hurt someone?

Why does always something happen to Dream when I'm not in his presence?

The worst I can think of is some bloody scenario yet again, which is not a surprise anymore. Bloodshed in this place is normal.

Before I would be through the main hallway of hybrids, I saw like two big shattered glass shards. But before I even start to think of different potential situations, I see the floor covered in just about a huge amount of shards as I carry on.

My heart drops to my stomach at the sight of an empty cell and a bullet lying inbetween the shards and two holes inside the wall.

Before I start to processing everything, I analyze all that my eyes catches: A disappointed Quackity pinching the bridge of his nose and Wilbur standing by his side with his hands resting on his shoulder.

No one else was here.

Never have I felt adrenaline and anger mix into my emotions this quick.

I put the plate down, almost having shattered it from the not safe height and immediately ran towards Quackity.

"QUACKITY!" I angrily shout.

In that moment, I tackle him to the ground and mainly hurt myself as well as I drop on top of him.

Both Quackity and Wilbur gasp at my sudden appearance.

"George- what the fuck?!?" Wilbur yells and tries to get me off Quackity. "Get off!"

I ignore him and tightly grab Quackity by the suit, actually wanting to choke the life out of him "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I spit flaming words into his face as he tries to free himself from my white knuckles. "Don't you have enough?! Aren't you fucking sick of it!?? Why do you keep TRYING to kill him!"