Scent

Dream POV

Was that too much for George? I don't see anything wrong with what I did. Maybe I got too comfortable.

I return back to the space where me and George were, and right next to where I slept, was still his pillow laying on the floor. I picked it up, sat down and leaned against the wall, but not entirely so I'd avoid my back going against it. After having brought my legs to my chest, I embrace the pillow and take in the scent as I peek a little, looking to the glass to look out for him.

George did say he'll be right back.

So I patiently wait, it's not like I had anything else to do anyways.

George's scent right on my nose was oddly comforting, and I can't figure out why. I've never been so desperate for a smell before, especially not one of a human. That's just, absurd. It's better than prey's meat or blood. So much better. And it's overstimulating too if I focus on just that.

I dig my face into the softness of the pillow and close my eyes, never having felt so safe before either until now. It's almost as if he's right here with me, embracing me and such.

-

I hear footsteps.

Footsteps! I hear footsteps!

I look up and immediately try to seek the human that I want to see.

George was returning into my cell with something hanging on his arm "And I'm back" he seemed to be smiling again. That's great to see.

He walks up to me and sat down on his knees to hand me over a brown, big and soft piece of clothing. Then I was hit with a much fresher, bigger scent from it. It smells even more like George.

"What is this?" I hold it tight in my hands, holding it up close to my neck to get nearer to the scent without obviously smelling it.

"It's a hoodie. I would've gotten you a sweater, but I doubt those will fit you. All my hoodies are usually oversized, so, there you go. You put it on, you know? It's time to cover up your bare chest"

I didn't understand why exactly. But I'm not going to complain. I lift it and examine it. Looks quite interesting.

"Okay, look" George took it back and suddenly threw it over my head then. He kept fixing it, trying to put it on me. I just let him. My arms slip through the two holes and I'm already done is what it seemed like.

I stare him in the eyes as he sits back down, looking at me with a soft look in his face. My tail wags with barely even having any room behind there because of the wall. But it still moves. I pull up the hoodie by the crook and hide my face behind the fabric, yet again taking in the smell. My entire body tingles with all sorts of funny feelings and I feel more positively overwhelmed the more my tail moves.

George seemed to notice the movement since he giggled.

"Is the material soft? You like it?"

Oh. He didn't get it.

I pull my head out of the fabric and pull the hood down. "Yes" I halfy lied. It technically wasn't a lie, the material did feel very soft on my skin, but the scent convinces me more.

"But wouldn't it rip if I.. you know"

George sighs "It would rip, yes, but I think you're capable of quickly taking it off before you transition. Don't you feel it coming to you? You can react in time."

I nodded. Then I'll do my best to prevent me from ruining it, I don't want to upset him.

"Also, I think you can keep this one if you'd like. It seems to suit you. It's just like in my dream too I noticed."