Is It Permanent?

Dream POV

I wake up with someone attaching something to my head which felt very familiar, but in a bad way. When I open my eyes, I realized it was a muzzle and the person I was expecting to see was in fact not George this time. "W.. what?"

I was surrounded by three men. Sapnap, someone new and... Quackity. He was the one currently strapping the belts around my head. "Heya buddy" he gave me a sharp grin. "I'm here with Karl and Sapnap. Surely you're good pals with Sap, hm?"

The more the information sunk in about the fact that Quackity was doing this to me right now, the more I felt alarmed. I sit up and grab it in an attempt to try to pull off the muzzle, but from the corner of my eye I see Sapnap pointing the little gun at me again. I can definitely see the sharp needle sticking out. "Don't you dare take that off or I'll shoot you. Any wrong movements and I will make you fucking regret it."

I let go of the muzzle.

I watch Karl handing over chains to Quackity that were now being wrapped around my neck and muzzle, both connected together to probably have better control of me, but god was that incredibly cold to my hot skin. It was so uncomfortable.

"Get up" Quackity demanded as he stood up, already yanking my head up by pulling on the chain which left me with no other choice, but to do so as told.

When I felt at least little success as I realized that I was much much taller than Quackity, that was immediately ripped away from me when he gripped onto my muzzle and harshly pulled my head down to his level. "Now, you listen to me, freak. You can already give your hopes up, you won't be seeing George today because we've got changes in plan, I'll be taking over instead. Forget about that idiot entirely and keep- HEY!" just me avoiding eye contact the slightest from looking at Sapnap immediately pissed Quackity off.

"Keep your FUCKING focus on me, dickhead!" oh, he was so much more serious and stricter than I have anticipated. Guess I underestimated him back then. "Got it?"

I wanted to nod, but since he was still holding onto my muzzle I gave him a verbal response instead "yes.." I quietly answered.

He let go of me and gave a signal for Sapnap and Karl to leave the cell because that's when I was dragged after behind Quackity with that dumb chain.

What's even going on? Why was George not here? Did I upset him that much? Will I see him soon enough again? Okay, if he won't be here for now, then I'd just have to pretend I never met him before. I have to get going and protect myself with the strength I was given, as if I was entirely on my own. Which I actually was right now.

"What will you do to me?" I asked. I think I should have the right to know at least.

"Shut up." Quackity didn't even look at me. He didn't bother putting any effort into speaking with me either. Rude.

-

We enter a room I haven't seen yet, and all I can wonder is: How many more rooms of these do they have? And why do they look like all they do in here is torture someone? Not friendly in any way. They're all so eerie. So empty like this one.

Here were two chains attached to the ceiling which were actually pretty high up and two other chains laying on the floor. They brought me to the middle of the room and Quackity attached my long chain to a hook that was in the floor, but he still held onto it.

He pulls my head down again and loosens the muzzle a little "You'll have to change to the hybrid or we won't be able to do this properly. But for now, don't move."

I straighten my back and don't move my body other than my head, looking at what they were doing. The three were attaching the floor chains to my ankles and then took care of the chains hanging down from the ceiling.