It's him.

Dream POV

George decided to stay with me for a little longer as he still didn't get ordered by anyone to do his shift. Well, it is very odd, but he doesn't even bother checking where everyone is.

Which I'm glad he isn't, I want him for myself for a little longer.

We've talked for some more, enjoy our times, getting to know each other just a little better.

I see this as bonding time.

We're comfortably sitting in a corner while George rests between my legs and was allowed to play with his hair. I gently twirl it around my fingers, brush my entire hand through it and gently pull on it. And he seems to be okay with everything I'm doing. Well, unless when he complained that one time about how it hurt when I seperated little knots.

But otherwise, we're having our greatest time ever, being able to experience it in peace for longer than I thought.

George spoke with his hands too the whole time, noticing how it was easier for him to express himself "-and that is how I found out I was colorblind. Well, that is according to my mother, I myself don't even remember that moment. I was quite young" he turned his head a little and looked up to me for a short notice with his smile.

I admired the George's smile for as long as I had it in sight. "I do have trouble at work.. rarely though. But it still happens. When I mess up, some make fun of me. It isn't that bad anymore since I'm used to it, but it still doesn't make me feel better about it."

"Who makes fun of you?" I simply ask.

"Sapnap for example. Well, I doubt it's serious, he is still buddy-buddy with me. But who really does make fun of me is Schlatt. Though it isn't too personal in my opinion, Schlatt insults and makes fun of everyone who messes up. Especially Quackity. Quackity is not a fan of it. If you point out his mistakes, he will tear you to shreds. Even if you don't mean it the mean way" he chuckled. "He's awful."

I sigh "Yeah. He very much is."

George shook his head "Anyways, I don't wanna keep talking about him. He sucks. So... who else makes fun of me?" he began to think.

I laughed "Okay, George, I don't think you have to think far back to that. It's fine" I stopped him before he'd get upset over it. I removed my hands from his head and instead place my arms on his shoulders, hugging him like that from behind with them just hanging there.

I lean my head back into the corner. I was little bit too tall to make my head rest on his head instead. Wouldn't be comfortable for me. George wasn't even sitting between my legs at this point, he was almost entirely lying on the floor.

George fidgeted with my hands now that we were in his comfortable reach. I watch him over his head. "Fine by me" he exhaled.

Then he yawned and leaned with his head back, resting it on my stomach. "I can fall asleep like this, you're so much more comfortable with the hoodie" I heard the smile audible in his soothing, calm voice.

I felt like I accomplished something so special. It just fills me with so much joy to see George being comfortable around me to the point he can fall asleep. I take it as something very valuable. "Nothing is stopping you from falling asleep now, George"

"I know..." he lifted his left hand and reached out to my head. I leaned down so he could get to me and he began to scratch the back of my head.

I closed my eyes and placed my forehead down on top of his head. He's seriously the best at giving scratches, it's just unbelievable. I love every moment of when George shares physical affection. I just know I have to treasure it all.