// Kihyun Oneshot - When your mafia husband gets bruised up //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Kihyun got married a few months ago. It was an arranged marriage, of course. The truth is, you were gonna marry the person who you love the most. His name was Mingyu. Unfortunately, he died in an accident on the day of your marriage. Due to this, your father lost all hope of getting you married. Until one day, your family was threatened by a mafia gang, and the only way they would leave them as if you married the son of the boss of the mafia gang. Of course, you had no choice but to accept. So, you left your family and married Kihyun. He barely gave you any attention or love. He was always indulged in his work and shootouts.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You wake up by the maid calling you.

Maid: Excuse me, Mrs. Yoo. Your husband wants to meet you downstairs for breakfast.

Author P.O.V: You nodded and she left. You sighed and got up to get ready. Kihyun and you have two different rooms. Both of you agreed that you two were uncomfortable sleeping with each other. Anyway, you are done getting ready and go downstairs to meet him. You go downstairs and notice that he's a bit annoyed. You sit in front of him.

Y/N: What's the matter?

Kihyun: It's nothing.

Y/N: C'mon, you can tell me anything.

Kihyun: We are gonna fight today. Our rival gang has a ton of gold with them. The gold which was supposed to be ours. Somehow, they still got their hands on them first. This time, we'll not fail and show them who this gold belongs to!

Y/N: Oh, okay...

Author P.O.V: You sometimes try to not ask him too much about his work. Sometimes, he can get a bit aggressive while he's talking about it. When you two were done eating, he immediately got off his seat.

Y/N: Where are you going?

Kihyun: I told you we're gonna fight. It's starting now.

Y/N: Now? I thought-

Kihyun: No time to waste, Y/N. I gotta go. Bye!

Y/N: Bye, I guess...

Author P.O.V: Kihyun ran out of the door. It's not surprising. He's always away because of his work. You two never get to share some quality time. You go up to your room and do some work.

At night...

Author P.O.V: It's night time and Kihyun still hasn't returned from 'the fight'. The maid has prepared dinner for both of you.

Y/N: Where is he...?

Maid: Don't worry, ma'am. I'm pretty sure he's on the way.

Author P.O.V Just as she said this, the doorbell rang. You got up and ran to the door. The door opened to reveal Kihyun. He was covered in bruises and red marks all over him. The part which caught your eye the most was his chest. It looked way worse than all the other marks.

Kihyun: Y/N, get a first-aid kit...

Author P.O.V: You nodded your head and ran to your room. You brought a first-aid kit and went downstairs. You sat him down on the couch and slowly started treating his wounds. The cuts were very deep. It was sure that he wouldn't be able to go out for a few weeks, at least. While you were treating his wounds, you didn't realize that he was staring at you the entire time. Once you were done, you looked up at him and noticed that.

Y/N: What?

Kihyun: Y/N, can I talk to you in private...?

Y/N: Yeah, sure.

Author P.O.V: You signaled the maid to go to the other room. Once she was gone, Kihyun looked at you again.

Kihyun: Y/N, I don't know how to say this but... I love you.

Author P.O.V: Your eyes became wide.

Kihyun: I loved you ever since the day I first got hurt. I remember you treated me just like this... It was a heart-warming moment for me... For both of us... I never told you this because I knew how you felt about me... Especially, after what you went through...

Y/N: Y-You know about that?

Kihyun: Of course, I know. Your father told me about what happened to Mingyu and that I should try to treat you with the same love as well... However, I failed at it and I just got more distant from you over time. I'm sorry...

Author P.O.V: He started lowering his head. You brought it up with your hands.

Y/N: It's okay... I love you too...

Author P.O.V: His eyes became wide as well. Suddenly, he kissed you. It was rough. Without thinking, you kissed him back. After that, you two had dinner and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys! I hope you are all okay! By the way, tomorrow is my birthday!! I'm super excited about it! Anyway, hope you all enjoyed it ヾ(^▽^*)))