// Joohoney Oneshot //

Author P

Author P.O.V

You and Joohoney have been together before he became an idol so you two were together for a long time. He is probably the best boyfriend you could ask for. The only problem is that because he is a k-pop idol, he can't spend much time with you because of his schedules. But even after that he tries his best to spend time with you on the days when he doesn't have any schedules and texts you everyday and tries his best to face-time you also. Anyways, we shall now hear the story.

At present

Author P.O.V: Today was Joohoney's day off and he informed you yesterday that he will stay at your place for a week and then move back in with the rest of Monsta X. You were excited after hearing this but you decided to make it a bit more fun for him. You have really cute features but because of your tall height, bold attitude and deep voice people can't expect you to be built like this. So you decided to act cute for Jooheon just for today and decided to wear something more cute and girly. After a few minutes you heard a knock on the door. You ran to see who it was and wasn't surprised after seeing Jooheon.

Y/N: Joohoney, I missed you so much!

Joohoney: Me too Y/N, me too.

Y/N: So what do you want to do first?

Joohoney: You do know I'm staying here, so let me

freshen up and unpack everything and then I'll come

to your bedroom.

Y/N: Okay!

Author P.O.V: He went to the bedroom and started unpacking and changed into his regular clothes. While he was unpacking, you were thinking about what to do next.

Y/N P.O.V: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. What should I do now? He has already entered, what should I do? No worries, while we are hanging out only I will think of something.

Joohoney: Y/N, I'm here you okay?

Author P.O.V: You didn't even realize that Jooheon had already finished changing and was sitting in front of you.

Y/N: Y-yeah, I'm a-alright..

Joohoney: Honestly Y/N, you have been acting very funny since I came. You wanna tell me something?

Y/N: No, there is nothing to tell.

Author P.O.V: You thought your plan was ruined but what he did after that actually made it better.

Joohoney: Y/N, if you are not feeling comfortable with something then tell me, I am your boyfriend for a reason.

Y/N: But there is nothing to tell. (You said it in a cute way)

Joohoney P.O.V: I had never seen Y/N act in a cute way before. Is she trying to seduce me? We'll talk about that after lunch..

Author P.O.V: You noticed him look away right after you said that, he was trying . You understood your plan was working. You were also kind of grossed out as you are not immune to acting cute like other girls.

Y/N: It's ok, you can blush in front of me as much as you want.

Joohoney: No it's just that I have never seen you acting cute like that before so I'm just a bit surprised.

Y/N: Hehe, it's ok. By the way, you should know, the whole day I will be behaving cute only.

Joohoney: I guess I should be prepared for that then and you two as well..

Y/N: Me?

Joohoney: Well the more cute you act, the more you will turn me on so be prepared for what I will do to you after I am fully turned on.

Y/N: Well I guess I'll be prepared as well.

Author P.O.V: With that you two laughed and had fun all day, it was a hard day for both of you as you have to act cute all the time and he has to stop blushing nonstop.

Ya'll this is so short I know but I promise the next one will be longer ( '・・)ノ(._.').