// Minhyuk Oneshot - When his secretary slaps me //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Minhyuk have been married for quite a long time now. You work as a teacher and your husband works as the CEO of a company. He never really wanted to become a CEO or anything, he was more interested in art and wanted to be an artist more. But after his dad passed away, he didn't have a choice. He had to take over the company as he was the only son of the CEO and this was his dad's last wish before he passes away, Minhyuk knew he had to fulfill it as he loves his dad a lot. But, he still makes sure to spend some time drawing and painting. And on the weekends, since he has no work, he makes sure to spend as much time as you.

Current time:

Author P.O.V:  Today, you were going to surprise your husband by going to his office. It was his birthday today, and you especially went to his office. You knew the surroundings of the office well and even the workers. You have been there many times and most of the workers know you. Some even greeted you on the way here. You soon went to the counter so you can meet Minhyuk.

Y/N: Hello, can I please me- Exy?

Exy: Y/N! Long time no see! Let me guess? Do you want to meet Minhyuk?

Y/N: Yeah...

Exy: No worries, I'll call him right now and tell him that her wife is wanting to meet him. Also while meeting him, make sure to say that I said happy birthday to him. I can't really meet him so I can't say it to him.

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll say it.

Exy: Thanks!

Author P.O.V: Exy picked up the phone and called Minhyuk. You knew Exy since Minhyuk became the CEO. Exy knew his dad also, she is a very old worker here. And because of that, you and Exy are very good friends. She always makes sure to tease you every time you come here to meet him. She has always been the counter lady here and is probably the nicest and kind person you've known in this whole office.

Exy: Okay!  He said he is free now. You can meet him!

Y/N: Tha-

Author P.O.V: Exy grabbed your hand all of a sudden.

Exy: Oh, and Y/N... You all can do anything there, just make sure not to be too loud...

Author P.O.V: You lightly hit Exy's hand, signaling her to stop. You two were laughing until a female worker came and interrupted both of you.

???: Excuse me, who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N...?

???: Okay, and by who's permission do you think you are allowed to meet Minhyuk.

Y/N: Umm, Exy just now talked to him and he just gave me permission to meet him...

???: You think I'm stupid or something? He doesn't let a single woman enter here, because he knows why they want to be with him. And you really expect me to believe that he allowed you, someone, who doesn't even work here?!