// Kihyun Oneshot //

Author P

Author P.O.V

You are a teacher at Bells Highschool and the kids seem to like you a lot. Well it's mostly the male students as you are very pretty. One thing the students don't know about you is that you are only 23 years old. You took this job as you have a husband whose name is Kihyun and he is kinda strict on you. When saying something strict it doesn't mean he abuses or shouts at you, it's just that he always leaves you alone at home and never lets you go out anywhere until it's anything important. So you got a job as a teacher such that at times you can meet with your friends after working hours and you can lie to Kihyun saying that, "There was some extra work for the teachers to do today". But one thing is that you still love him and he also shows his love towards you most of the time.

At present

Author P.O.V: You wake up by hearing your alarm clock. You turn it off and go straight to your bathroom to shower. After showering you go to your vanity and start doing your make-up. In the mirror you can see that Kihyun is still rolling on the bed like a kid. You can understand that he doesn't want to get up yet. It was his day off today as his boss declared it last night only.

Kihyun: Why are you dressed up.. it's a holiday today..

Y/N: Today is your holiday, not mine.

Kihyun: Oh yeah, that..

Y/N: Kihyun get up fast, you have to drop me off too or else I'll be late!

Kihyun: Yeah I am getting up..

Author P.O.V: He woke up and went to the bathroom and got fresh too. He wore good clothes and came downstairs to eat breakfast.

Kihyun: Hey Y/N, will you come late today again?

Y/N: Well that depends on our principal and the other teachers if they will have extra work waiting for us.

Author P.O.V: Kihyun laughed a bit after hearing what you said. Well he didn't know the truth that it depended on you and your friends' planning if you all will meet today or not. After 15 minutes you reach school and kiss Kihyun on the cheek and wave him goodbye. You hear some gossiping in the background like - 'Is that Ms. Yoo?' 'Wait I didn't know she had a boyfriend' 'Maybe not boyfriend, I think that's a husband' 'Wow, guess all those guys who have a crush on her will know the truth today'. After that you enter the classroom and hear everyone talking.

Y/N: Ok everyone enough chit-chat, now let's pay attention to class. So last day we left off a-

???: Ma'am, we heard that you have a boyfriend or is he your husband?

Y/N: Dear I will tell you one thing, never ask or talk about others personal life and problems.

???: Sorry ma'am..

Y/N: It's ok but yes, I do have a husband.

???: How long have you been married?

Y/N: Umm it's been abo-

???: What's his name?

Y/N: Umm it's Ki-

???: Is it an arranged marriage or love marriage?

Y/N: Is that impo-

???: Is he shorter or taller, well he should be taller than you cause you're a girl and he's a guy.

???: Who told you it's a guy, it could be a girl also.

???: No one told me, I knew it myself. I saw it with my own eyes.

???: Yeah, you can't even look with four eyes.

Author P.O.V: All the students started talking which made your blood boil even harder. You had enough and yelled.

Y/N: ENOUGH!! I came here to teach you all and we have already wasted 15 minutes of the class for you nonsense. Now everybody keep quiet and pay attention and the ones who won't, yeah today is your last day on Earth.

Author P.O.V: The students were terrified and surprised. You were nice and calm most of the time but when you were very angry, you would just let it all out as you can't hold it anymore. The whole day went well and after about 6 hours, school was finally over.

Ms. Lee: So how did today go? (She was a teacher but also one of your friends)

Y/N: Not the best, a few students must have seen me kiss my husband Kihyun on the cheek today morning. They are now thinking whether I have a husband or not.

Ms. Lee: Good for you I already thought something like that happened.

Y/N: How?

Ms. Lee: Well of course you are the prettiest teacher and all the guys who had a crush on you are now heartbroken now that they know that you have a husband and same goes with the male teachers.

Y/N: Oh yeah that..

Ms. Lee: Well I'll be going now and don't worry too much about it, everyone will probably forget about by tomorrow?/

Y/N: Well I hope so.. Well I'll be going now too, Kihyun is waiting for me. Bye!

Ms. Lee: Bye!!

Author P.O.V: You came to the exit and you immediately spotted Kihyun who was standing in front of his car. He waved at you and you came running to him and hugged him. You were happy seeing him but you saw some female students talking behind you - 'Wow so she does have a boyfriend, guess you weren't lying' 'Wow first she steals all of our boys and then she heartbreaks them by showing her husband' 'What a brainless, she probably just married him for his money or it's an arranged marriage' 'Yeah something like that only, she can't deserve someone like that no matter how beautiful she is'. You become sad and look up at Kihyun. He didn't hesitate to let you go of his grip and go to those girls.

Kihyun: Umm hello?

Girl 1: Umm hi?

Kihyun: I overheard you talking about my wife. Is there a problem with her?

Girl 2: Well of course there is, do you know that all the guys in this school have a crush on her including the male teachers and staff!??!

Kihyun: Yeah I know well it's only because of her beauty and so?

Girl 3: She never told anyone you were her husband?

Kihyun: And she doesn't need to, it's none of your business.

Girl 4: Well how can she get someone like you? She isn't even that pretty.

Kihyun: SHUT UP!! It doesn't matter if she is pretty enough for me or not, her feelings and personality for me are enough which cannot compete with any beauty. And for your information, my dad is the principal of this school so if you badmouth her again, you already know what is gonna happen to you all and all the students who badmouth her.

Author P.O.V: Those girls were shook after hearing what he said and immediately bowed and apologized to both of you. You forgave them and told them to return back home. After that you two returned home.

Y/N: Thanks for protecting me today..

Kihyun: Meh it's no problem and I knew your secret about you going to meet your friends but telling me that you are doing overwork at school.

Y/N: Oh that, umm Kihyun-

Kihyun: It's no problem, guess I was being a bit harsh on you too. Whenever you would like to go out with your friends just inform me and then go out okay?

Y/N: Thank you Kihyun, I love you!

Kihyun: I love you more my hamster!

This is the fourth part hope you all enjoy -O-.