// Shownu Oneshot - When my brother meets my boyfriend //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and your brother Shownu have been living together for the past few months. After your mom died, you two were very sad. Ever since birth, you never had a dad. Your mom told you that he left her because he didn't want to become a parent yet. So, you never knew your dad, unfortunately. But, your mom gave you the love and kindness which made you realize that not everyone needs two parents. She died because of lung cancer a few months ago. She has given all of her property to your brother, Shownu. So, you two didn't have to worry about being homeless. He is a very kind and fun brother. He is 4 years older than you but you still love him. Also, your brother doesn't want you to get a boyfriend. He knows that at some point you will get but he still doesn't want you to.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: Today, you were going to introduce your boyfriend to your brother. You were quite nervous and so was he. Oh, and who is your boyfriend you may ask? Well, it's I.M or Changkyun. His personality is flirty, bad boy kinda, and moody.

I.M: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

I.M: How old is your brother?

Y/N: He's 28. That means 4 years older than you.

I.M: Oh, wow...

Y/N: Why do you ask?

I.M: He's way older than me... I don't know if he'll like me Y/N.

Y/N: Don't worry~ I'll do some convincing.

I.M: Okay...

Author P.O.V: You thought you were the nervous one, but I.M seemed way more nervous than you. You two reached the house and came in.

Y/N: Shownu!

Shownu: Yes?

Author P.O.V: He shouted from the kitchen.

Y/N: Look who it is! Remember? The guy who I was ta-

Shownu: Yup, I.M right?

Y/N: Yeah! (Whispering) See Changkyun? He still remembers your name!

Shownu: Here, take a seat.

Author P.O.V: Three of you sat down on the couch. 

Shownu: So, I'll just ask you a few questions. And depending on your answers, I will tell you whether I approve of you or not. Okay?

Author P.O.V: He said it in a very normal way but that to I.M seemed quite scary.

Shownu: First question, why is your name I.M? Why is it just two letters? Is it a short form of your actual name?

I.M: Uhh, no sir. My name is Changkyun. I.M is just like a stage name. Basically, for the world I am I.M but on my passport my name is Changkyun.

Shownu: Okay~ Second question, did you have a girlfriend before this? Like, do you have an ex?

I.M: Uhh, yeah... But, I don't even care about her anymore. She used me for money and cheated on me, and took my love as an advantage. At least, Y/N isn't the same as her.

Shownu: Okay. The third and final question is, do you love my sister... Or not...?

I.M: Of course, I lov-

Shownu: YESSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author P.O.V: Shownu started dancing and jumping all of a sudden. After he stopped, he spoke again.

Shownu: I.M, I MEAN CHANGKYUN! YOU CAN BE MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND FOREVER AND EVER!

I.M: THANK YOU SO MUCH, SIR!

Author P.O.V: You were so awkward between them.

Y/N: So all it took was three questions... Shownu, yesterday you were so serious when I told you that I have a boyfriend. And I almost got scared! I.M's heart was pounding so much!

Shownu: That's none of my problems! You all can now do whatever ya'll want! I'll be in my room~!

Author P.O.V: Wow... It only took him three questions...

I.M: He said we can do whatever we want now, right? Let's head to your bedroom then.

Y/N: Okay~

Author P.O.V: You two then went to your bedroom and you can imagine whatever you want now :)

Sorry guys, this upload was late. I wanted to update ya'll earlier but I totally forgot and then I didn't do it. And I just remembered so I did it like right now. Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy this oneshot as well (^∀^●)ノシ