// Kihyun Oneshot - When my cold husband takes care of me //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Kihyun have been a married couple for two years now. And of course, it's not a love marriage. It's an arranged one. Basically, Kihyun and your parents were good partners in business. So, in order to grow that relationship, even more, they arranged your guys' marriage. And now, you two are regretting your parents' decision. They probably don't even care or know what's going on between you two, they're just busy with their own business works. Meanwhile you and Kihyun, barely even talk. It's been two years since your guys' marriage and you and Kihyun haven't had a single proper conversation. You two are just so awkward when you two meet each other.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You woke up and saw Kihyun sleeping beside you. Honestly, even though you two don't talk. You have grown a somewhat relationship with him, and you even have feelings for him by now. You woke up and did your morning routine. You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, and took a relaxing shower.

Kihyun P.O.V: I woke up to the sound of water pouring. I understood that it was Y/N. She gets up way early in the morning, and it's my first time waking up early on the weekends because of her. Usually, I sleep way longer on weekends because I go to work way early on the weekdays. I just waited in bed until she came out.

Author P.O.V: You came out wearing only a towel on your body. You didn't realize that Kihyun was already awake in bed. He was looking at you, your body. He never realized how beautiful and elegant you actually look, as he barely spends any time with you. You quickly ran to your dressing room to changed.

Y/N: Gosh Y/N... What was that...? He saw you, NAKED! I mean... I was wearing a towel but... More than half of my body was exposed to him... Oh gosh, what must he be thinking right now...?

Author P.O.V: You slowly came out of the dressing room wearing a white dress. You tied your hair into a half up half down and did your bangs. You again remembered that Kihyun was there. You looked behind and realized that he went to the bathroom to shower. You went downstairs to prepare breakfast. You were making pancakes when you felt something weird. The feeling of being sick hit you. You made the pancakes, but only for Kihyun. For some reason, you didn't want to eat anything right now, and making another stack of pancakes was too much work for you. Usually, even if you felt sick, you would do all the housework in a matter of minutes! But you just didn't feel like it today.

Kihyun P.O.V: I just finished showering and was putting on my clothes. I soon heard crying. I rushed to the other room to see Y/N holding our baby, Ichinose. And then I realized something... Y/N does everything in this house... From waking up in the morning, till before going to sleep. All I do is eat breakfast, go to work, come back from work, eat dinner, and then go to sleep. And on the weekends, I just go out with my friends. And not even care about Y/N...

Kihyun: Hey, Y/N...

Author P.O.V: He slowly approached you.

Y/N: Yeah...?

Kihyun: Let's eat together, have you prepared breakfast?

Y/N: Yeah but, I'm not feeling well... You can go downstairs and eat...

Author P.O.V: You went to your room after that. Kihyun got a bit worried. He didn't know why or how you got sick. Was it because of him? Did he do something to you? He quickly went to check on you. He saw you just sitting in the vanity chair, looking into the mirror. You slowly went to your bed and laid down, while wrapping a blanket on yourself.

Kihyun: This is all my fault...

Author P.O.V: Little did he know that it was just a normal fever. You had already checked your temperature and realized that you were just having a fever. Kihyun ate those pancakes fast and went to your room. You saw him sit beside you.

Kihyun: Hey, Y/N. Are you feeling alright?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm okay.

Kihyun: I don't think so, you are laying on the bed and... Your face seems very pale...

Author P.O.V: You got up and came closer to him.

Y/N: Kihyun, it's okay... It's just a normal fever.

Kihyun: Well if that is so, I will take care of you from today.

Y/N P.O.V: Take care? Of me?

Y/N: Yes but, what about Ichino-

Kihyun: No worries! I'll take care of both of you!

Author P.O.V: You can feel that he was determined and confident in what he was saying. He quickly got up and went to Ichinose's room. He didn't know what to do. Because she was still sleeping. But after a while, he could smell something weird. It didn't smell like food, not even burnt food. He then realized it was coming from Ichinose. He picked her up and went to the bathroom. He slowly changed her diaper, with our disgust. He is not as experienced in this kind of stuff as you or most married women are. The whole day passed, and he did everything in the house. You were surprised. You thought that he was only experienced in his business work, but he was also in housework as well. Well, he was still learning how to take care of a kid and make food.

Kihyun: You saw that, YN? I did everything today!

Y/N: Yeah I saw.

Kihyun: You saw how I did everything perfectly?

Y/N: Yup, and I also saw how you failed at everything perfectly.

Author P.O.V: He gave you a death glare. You stopped laughing after that.

Kihyun: Hey, Y/N... I wanna say something... It's that... I... I'm... I'm sorry...

Author P.O.V: To be honest, you never expected those words from Kihyun.

Y/N: Why Kihyun?

Kihyun: Because... Today I realized, how much you do for our family, and for the house. You wake up, then make breakfast for me first because I have to go to work. Then you make your own breakfast and Ichinose's. Then you take care of Ichinose. Then at night, you make dinner for the whole family. And then you clean up the tables, the dishes, and everything. And on weekends, you clean the whole house! And me? I do nothing? I don't even give a helping hand, at least I can help you in a few of your works even if I can't fully do it.

Author P.O.V: You started tearing up.

Kihyun: I just wanna say... I love you, Y/N... With all my heart...

Y/N: You- You do?

Kihyun: I always did, but I was so stuck with my business. I just couldn't say it to you.

Author P.O.V: He hugged you tightly. You started fully tearing up now. You looked into his eyes with red teary eyes. He wiped your tears with his hand and caressed your cheek. You two hugged each other for a while and then went to sleep.

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm gonna be more active in updating you all. It's because I wanna start a new book. It's gonna contain one-shots of another group. I can't say which group it is, all I can say is that it's a 4th gen boy group. And another reason is that my exams will be starting soon, so I just wanna quickly do all these stories fast. Because I won't be as regular as now during my exams. So tomorrow, be ready for the Hyungwon Oneshot (∪.∪ )...zzz