// Hyungwon Oneshot - When the quiet guy falls in love with the bubbly girl //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You are one of the students studying at Bell's Highschool. People know you as the talkative, extroverted, and bubbly girl of the school. You're one and only job is to make people happy. You cannot see somebody being sad. You try your best to make them smile, even if it takes more than a day or even a week. Besides that, you also are really pretty, which makes the popular girls jealous of you. They don't like seeing other men get stuck with you. Although it's not your fault, they still try their best to not let you interact with other guys in school, especially the most handsome and popular ones. By the way, your class is also getting a new student. You don't know whether they are a guy or girl, you really want them to be a girl. You don't know whether they are as talkative as you, or as quiet as the ones who you try to comfort.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: Your teacher, Mr. Jung, enters the classroom. He puts his book on the table and starts talking.

Mr. Jung: Students, I'm sure that you must have heard that a new student is coming today! Well, please introduce... Chae Hyungwon!

Author P.O.V: A very tall guy came in. He was wearing a hoodie. You realized it was a guy and not a girl as you expected. You sigh. He then started introducing himself.

Hyungwon: Hey guys... My name is Hyungwon... It's very nice to meet all of you.

Y/N P.O.V: That's it?! Oh, c'mon man! We- I need more description! If one day you become sad, how am I gonna comfort you!

Guy 1: Not much of a talker, huh?

Y/N: Hey! That's not nice! He's a new student, be nice to him!

Author P.O.V: You always had this habit of comforting others. So, every time you saw someone getting humiliated or bullied, you just couldn't stand it!

Mr. Jung: Okay, everyone calms down. Hyungwon, you can sit beside Y/N.

Author P.O.V: He pointed towards you. Hyungwon started coming towards you. You greeted him with a smile. But, he didn't smile back. He just looked at you and then sat down on his seat. You didn't say anything, cause you thought that he must be dealing with something right now and that is why he's not smiling or talking too much. But, you knew you had to make him happy somehow, no matter what's going on in his life!

2 hours later...

Author P.O.V: 4 classes were over, and you can finally have your break. You have two more classes after the break and then you can go back home. After eating your lunch, you went to your locker to get your books. You were still thinking about Hyungwon, you were thinking about how to make him happy. Suddenly, a guy slammed your locker. You saw that he was very tall, and had his group mates around him. He pinned you on the wall.

Guy 1: I see you are sitting with Hyungwon from today... Just remember, you are mi-

???: Oh, I don't think so!

Author P.O.V: You and the guy looked in the direction of the voice, and saw him... Hyungwon!

Guy 1: Oh yes, Hyungwon... We were talking about you only... I need to tell you something... You're new, so just remember that I am the ruler of this school... And no one can steal my Y/N away from me...

Author P.O.V: Yes, it was true that he was the ruler of this school but... You weren't his! You have literally never talked to him! But now that another guy is sitting beside you, he was getting jealous.

Hyungwon: Oh really? I don't think so...

Author P.O.V: He grabbed your face and kissed you with all his passion. The guy who was harassing you got jealous. He went away with his group. The other girls were eyeing you from afar. Hyungwon stopped kissing you after that. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you outside the school.

Y/N: What happened, Hyungwon...?

Hyungwon: Y/N, I need to say something...

Y/N: Wha- What is it?

Hyungwon: I know this must be weird... And things like this don't get to you very fast but... I...

Y/N: You what?

Hyungwon: I... I love you...

Y/N: WHAT?!?!!? I mean... What...? Hyungwon, we literally met two hours ago... It's too quick for this...

Hyungwon: You like someone else right...?

Y/N: No... I actually don't...

Hyungwon: So why do you like comforting other guys...?

Y/N: What?!

Hyungwon: Yeah, a guy told me that you are the 'Extroverted, bubbly, and talkative girl of the school'. And that you like 'comforting' other guys.

Y/N: Yes... But not like that... And, it's not just guys. I comfort girls too! Yes, that's different that they don't want to talk to me because they're always jealous of me for everything.

Hyungwon: Well, why wouldn't they be? You're beautiful, you're skinny, you have an average height of a woman, you're perfect!

Y/N: Oh, so you like me because of those things only...

Hyungwon: No, I'm telling you why they are jealous of you, not why I like you... I always wanted to be in a relationship with someone who is just like me... Someone who is as quiet, introverted as me... But then I realized, what's the fun in that? I should instead be in a relationship with someone who is the opposite of me. And you are exactly like that...

Y/N: So, you like me or some...?

Author P.O.V: He didn't reply. Instead, he got closer to you. And kissed you with the same passion as before. He held your waist while you held his neck. You loved the feeling of being kissed. And, he was your first! You've never kissed or been in a relationship before. Yes, it's true that many guys fall in love with you but you've never fallen with a single one of them. So, looks like the quiet guy fell in love with the bubbly girl!

Guys, sorry this was so short. I've decided that tomorrow only I will start a new one-shot series. So make sure to be tuned! Also, I'll give you'll a Joohoney Oneshot tomorrow. I swear this one will be longer! So until then, stay safe and be happy !(* ̄( ̄ *)