// Hyungwon Oneshot //

Author P

Author P.O.V

You are a student at Bells Highschool. Your friends are Hyungwon, Momo, Dino, Rosé and I.N. Well you knew the others since high school started but you knew Hyungwon before your high school years. You met him at middle school when he was just an alone boy and had no one to talk or spend time with. But when high school started, he was still your best friend and will always be but he seemed to get more friends. And his attitude became a bit cold, well he didn't ignore or act like he didn't know you but he still seemed cold. He still hangs out with you when you ask or he wants to but mostly he spends time with his friends, Monsta X in other words.

At present

Momo: Yo Y/N isn't tomorrow your and Hyungwon's best friend's anniversary?

Y/N: Yeah that..

Dino: So are we invited?

Y/N: Invited for what?

Dino: The party, what do you think I was talking about?

Y/N: Guys I hope you know that he is my friend, not my boyfriend or husband. It's not like I will give you all a party for our 'anniversary'.

Rosé: Then make him your boyfriend, you know you have had a crush on him for years?

Y/N: I know that but he's my friend, he will think it's weird for me to like him more than a friend. And plus we don't even talk to each other, there's one reason why we will not be more than friends.

Author P.O.V: Yes it is true that you like him more than a friend but you still worry till this day if he will accept your confession or will you just be 'friends' with him forever and find your true Mr. right someday.

I/N: But does he still remember that it's your guys' best friend's anniversary tomorrow?

Y/N: I don't know and it doesn't matter whether he remembers it or not, we will not arrange some 'special event' for it.

Author P.O.V: Your friends just sigh at that and move on with their day but did they know that something else was happening at the other side of the school.

Joohoney: Yo Hyungwon, you know what tomorrow is?

Hyungwon: Tomorrow is Friday.

Joohoney: And?

Hyungwon: Tomorrow is another boring school day.

Joohoney: AND!?!?

I.M: Forget it man, he probably doesn't even remember her anymore.

Hyungwon P.O.V: Her? Wait a minute, I think I know what they are talking about. Oh shoot I almost forgot about tomorrow.

Hyungwon: Is it me and Y/N's best friend's anniversary?

Wonho: Oh you still remember her? Guess you didn't forget her, well you can't forget her so easily as she was your first best friend.

Minhyuk: I'm sorry but did you have some sort of memory loss that you regained all of it and now you remember everything?