// Wonho Oneshot //

Author P

Author P.O.V

You live in a world where there is no such thing as humans but animals. People here have bodies like humans but personalities like animals. You can be a cat or a dog or a rabbit or any sort of animal depending upon your family. In this case, you're a rabbit. Now your life is a bit hard. It's just that when you were just a small bunny, your parents passed and left you alone. And because of this the citizens of the place found you and took you to an adoption center. Most people will think people adopt others here such that they can take care of the minors as parents. But here, people come to adopt others to make them their slave, worker and many other things that can't be described with words. You were always really shy and quiet so nobody wanted to adopt you but one person did, his name was Wonho. Well his real name was Hoseok but he likes being called Wonho more. He adopted you at the age of four and now you are 21 years old, so it has been 17 years that he has been taking care of you. There is just one problem, he may take care of you, give you food but he just doesn't spend time with you. Which is one of the reasons you don't like him. Also Wonho is a wolf which is what makes you scared of him.

At present

Author P.O.V: You wake up early in the morning with a bright beam of sunlight heating you in the face, you didn't wanna wake up yet but you heard some footsteps coming towards your room. You immediately wake up. You were not surprised when Wonho entered your room but still expecting something from him.

Wonho: Get up, wash your face, take a bath and wear your clothes. I have prepared breakfast already.

Y/N: * Nods slightly *

Wonho: Okay, now come down fast.

You wear a black top and a black skirt as it is one way to not receive a punishment from Wonho. It's just that he likes a black, dark and bold sense of fashion. You come down to eat with Wonho.

Y/N: Thanks for the food.

Wonho: You say this every time for everything I give you but you never realize that I need to do things for you or else I will be punished. Anyways I will be going now, don't mess things up and don't allow anyone in the house without my permission whether you know them or not.

Author P.O.V: He is also the C.E.O of a big company so it's not surprising for him to go to work everyday except Sunday and Saturday.

8 hours later

Author P.O.V: The whole day goes with you just laying here and there. At times you would watch the TV, your phone and maybe play a few games on the computer. You are not allowed to even have friends so you can't even talk to anyone. You always wished that your parents were alive today but then you realize that till this day, Wonho has never really been arrogant towards you in an abusive way. He only scolded you but never punished you abusively..

Y/N: Oh god, I'm bored. If only I had some friends, even one single friend, I would be happy but this Wonho just doesn't let me speak to a single person.

Author P.O.V: You were about to burst but you heard the doorbell ring. You went downstairs and looked through the peephole and saw a random man. It was about 7 15 pm and you had no idea why this random man was at your door. You wanted to open it as you were excited to have a person to talk to but then you remembered what Wonho said to you before leaving. But your curiosity was taking over you which bound you to open the door.

???: Hey girl, are you here all alone?

Author P.O.V: You didn't know what to answer as you kind of now regretted opening the door.

Y/N: Umm.. yeah..

???: Okay, so why not sit on daddy's lap for a bit?

Author P.O.V: You were disgusted after what he said but also disgusted by smelling his breadth. You understood he was drunk and had probably drank alcohol.

Y/N: Umm, maybe no-

???: SIT!!

Y/N: I'm sorry sir but I don't think what you are doing is right right now..

???: We'll see all about that in just a few moments.

Author P.O.V: You wanted to run but he caught you and put his hands on your thighs and under your shirt which made you feel more uncomfortable than ever. You started crying and shouting for help but you knew that nobody could hear you from miles away.

30 minutes later

Author P.O.V: The man got out of the house with you naked with just a blank on your body. Your face was covered with tears. You immediately took your clothes and put them back on. You wiped off your tears and put everything back to its original place. You wanted to go to your room and sleep but you were so tired that you couldn't walk after that so you slept on the couch only with the blanket wrapped around you.

15 minutes later

Author P.O.V: 15 minutes later Wonho returned from work. He saw you laying on the couch with a blanket over.

Wonho P.O.V: Oh god, what is wrong with this girl. She always sleeps in the bed, how come she is sleeping on the couch today? Well whatever, guess I have to take her up anyway.

Author P.O.V: Wonho carried you on his back and took you upstairs to the bedroom. He was still thinking why you were sleeping on the couch today. He was so curious about it that he decided to check the CCTV camera. He put up CCTV cameras around the house as he didn't know what could happen when, so he did it for your safety. He saw that everything was going well until a man came inside of the house. After that he started taking off your clothes and he could understand that you were trying to defend yourself. He was angry and his blood started boiling.

Wonho(On call): Yes hello, I would like you to catch this person. Make sure that after you catch him, bring him to my house and take him to my basement.

???: Ok sir, the work will be done.

Author P.O.V: After hanging up the phone, he went to your room seeing that you were already awake.

Wonho: A-are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah but what happened? Why do you look so worried?

Wonho: You are asking me about what happened? I saw the CCTV and saw that some random man came into our house and raped you! How many times will I tell you not to let random people in the house?!?!

Author P.O.V: You were scared and terrified by his tone. He was approaching you slowly and you soon hit the wall. You thought you were gonna be punished but he hugged you instead.

Wonho: Y/N I have something to tell you. Ever since I adopted you when you were just 4, I just thought that you were just going to be a normal pet of mine but I was wrong. When you became 15, I suddenly got attracted to you. I always thought you were just a normal pet but then you became more beautiful than any animal I have ever seen before. I always wanted to confess my love to you but I thought you would reject or think I was weird as we have such a big age difference.

Author P.O.V: You couldn't believe the person who you had a crush on this whole time likes you back too. You hugged him and started tearing up. That night after you two ate, you both slept in the same bed. This whole situation seemed like a dream to both of you but you still enjoyed this moment.

This is the second part so please enjoy \( ̄︶ ̄*\)).