// Shownu Oneshot - When a girl starts flirting with your boyfriend //

Author P

Author P.O.V: The story will be of you testing your boyfriend (The Monsta X members) if they will cheat on you. You have brought out a friend to help you with that and she will be hitting on your boyfriend. It's just that you want to see whether they will cheat on you or not. You and Shownu are on a date at a restaurant and you need to go to the bathroom. You go into the bathroom and call your friend, Nayeon.

Y/N: Nayeon! Yes, come out now!

Nayeon: Wait what?! Now??

Y/N: Yes, I have already told you what to do okay. And remember one thing, you just have to flirt with him, not do anything too weird. Okay?

Nayeon: Yeah, yeah, okay I'm coming out now.

Y/N: Okay then.

Author P.O.V: With that, you hang the phone and slowly come out of the bathroom. You sit a few seats away from Shownu such that he doesn't notice that you have already come out of the bathroom.

Shownu: Wow, Y/N is taking a really long time to come out. Is her period going on or something? Well she usually tells me. Well, she is a girl so it's not a big problem.

Author P.O.V: You see Nayeon walking in the restaurant. She notices you and then you point at Shownu. She goes straight to where Shownu is sitting and sits on the chair that you were previously sitting on.

Nayeon: Hello there, handsome.

Shownu: Umm, hello? By the way, someone else was already sitting here, my gi-

Nayeon: Were you going to say, girlfriend? Well whoever she is, she is not here right now. So if you don't have any plans for later, would you mind coming to my house?

Shownu: Umm, n-

Nayeon: Don't worry about the address, I can give you my number and later on you can come.

Shownu: I'm sorry ma'am but I certainly can't. Please go and flirt with someone else, I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry.

Nayeon: Whatever, I already had someone coming over.

Author P.O.V: With that, she goes where you are sitting right now and gives you a thumbs up. You understood that Shownu declined her offer. You were really very happy that you have a boyfriend like Shownu who would always love you no matter what.

Shownu: Oh hey, Y/N! You finally came. What was taking you so long?

Y/N: It's nothing, my stomach was just not feeling good today. You don't need to worry, plus there was a woman I saw while coming out. I saw that she was talking to you.

Shownu: Oh yeah that, some random woman came and sat at your seat. She started flirting with me! She said things like, go to her house and give her my number and whatnot. I'm happy I said no.

Y/N: (You giggled to yourself) Well, at least you didn't say yes. And I'm happy about that. 

Guys, I am finally back after a hiatus of one month. I am not sure if I will be able to update you all regularly but I will surely try. Hopefully, you all enjoyed the story o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ.